Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

aaaaaaaaand this is a snoozefest. Hardly surprising since we're the worst finishing side in the league at the moment and Perth are... well... Perth.

I've lost all confidence in this team at the moment. Shit gameplan, no forward structure, opened up way too easily every week, no striker, pass and pass and pass the ball around all game, fail to deliver anything but shit. It's pathetic from a club who should be finishing top 2 this season.

Nothing will change though, we won't bring anyone into the squad to improve it, probably another ****ing winger to add to our strikerless team as usual. Diabolical.

We started slowly under Gombau too but at least we scored goals. We hardly look like it anymore.

The team has no confidence to score goals. All we do is pass it around for long periods and it achieves absolutely nothing. 225 minutes of football we've played this season and Andreu is our only goalscorer who doesn't even play for us. None of our forward players remember how to score it seems. Babalj is a lazy bastard who was shit in the first 2 games. Who knows how Djite will go when he finally starts. It's like we're trying to replicate the Roar from 2-3-4 seasons ago but we can't score to save our lives.

LOL as predictable as the sunrise tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As potent as a 89yo eunuch.

4 times in their box for 3 goals.

LOL the only way we can score.

3 games in and we haven't scored a goal from one of our own players. Two points and no win from 3 games. No striker available this week so unless Djite starts next week we're no chance against Brisbane.

Dominate possession, do nothing with it. There's just nothing working going forward but that's what happens without a striker.

**** off Griffin is all I can say. Look at the players we've lost over the last two years and who have we replaced them with... Babalj? The people running this club need to **** off or spend some of the money on better players than Mate ****ing Dugandzic, Iacapo La Rocca and Eli Babalj. This club will never win a ****ing championship if they don't want to spend, it's as simple as that.

3 games in and we haven't scored a goal from one of our own players. Two points and no win from 3 games. No striker available this week so unless Djite starts next week we're no chance against Brisbane.

Dominate possession, do nothing with it. There's just nothing working going forward but that's what happens without a striker.

**** off Griffin is all I can say. Look at the players we've lost over the last two years and who have we replaced them with... Babalj? The people running this club need to **** off or spend some of the money on better players than Mate ******* Dugandzic, Iacapo La Rocca and Eli Babalj. This club will never win a ******* championship if they don't want to spend, it's as simple as that.
Totally agree with everything. Cheap owners have ruined our club BIG TIME. Someone please invent a time machine so I can travel back a few years & make billions, then I'll take up ownership & make AUFC much better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back