I am happy to say I am one of "those" Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Me either...
Always up for some light hearted banter about oppo teams with their supporters and how good they are in comparison to my Tigers...
It's amazing how the light hearted banter tone turns quickly sour when it shifts back to how ordinary their team is...oh what no light hearted banter now?!? ;)
And I always give it back hard if the oppo cannot handle some dirt about their team...:think::cool::eek:
I have told this story before, many moons ago ( early 2000's ) i was at a family get together on the ex missus' side of the family, anyway we were all around the fire when the convo turns to football, it starts of with how great they thing their side is ( cartoon ) and then what they thought of the tigers ie: making fun off, giving s**t to me, what they thought of players etc etc and they are laughing while they are doing this, anyways a tiger can only take so much before i got up and unloaded both barrels about what i thought of their ******* club, after unloading i sat back down and one clown then says to me " geez settle down " which i replied with " then don't give me s**t about my team "

From that day on they never gave me s**t about the tigers ever again, a person ( druggo fan ) told me later that no one has ever done that to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back