I cant believe a wombat ate my face off!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

D
Can't bring myself to laugh at that.

Dying because they were lied to.
Dying due to putting trust in idiots as opposed to professionals with expertise.
An object lesson that would benefit others though doubt that those who need it the most would pay attention

absolute pisser, it's amazing how quickly she changes her attitude.

i don't like piers morgan but when i see conservatives turning on the extremists and insane people it's a good sign
They're still going

Goes into the rest of the interview a bit more, but mainly watch it for a laugh:

Analyses why Piers and Pearl are both morons. Piers for going along with a "this is about free speech" defence.

They're still going

weird. I read what Piers is saying as only advice about how the world works.
The girl doesn't seem to care

Its not like Piers has the power to de platform anyway, its more what others might/ will choose to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had never heard of this chick before last week.

What a unit :tearsofjoy:
One of the lefty YouTubers pointed out she probably went along to the "gross red pill content makers convention", looked around and saw a gap in the market for a female red-piller. Needs almost no talent or original opinions and she mints it.

Dumb as a rock but can talk confidently. Sits there reading comments off her screen from her friend who is Googling s**t to say. Admits it!

Everyone she talks to wipes the floor with her. Figuratively.

One of the lefty YouTubers pointed out she probably went along to the "gross red pill content makers convention", looked around and saw a gap in the market for a female red-piller. Needs almost no talent or original opinions and she mints it.

Dumb as a rock but can talk confidently. Sits there reading comments off her screen from her friend who is Googling s**t to say. Admits it!

Everyone she talks to wipes the floor with her. Figuratively.
i tread carefully when i describe her as a "pick me" person, similar to someone like blaire white. their entire grift is appealing to the people who hate them in an attempt to get money and popularity.

it's gross and it only serves to spread further hatred. sickens me

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The wombats have gone too far:

Pastor alarmed after Trump-loving congregants deride Jesus' teachings as 'weak'​

Brad Reed
August 9, 2023, 8:53 AM ET
Jesus Christ and Donald Trump (Renata Sedmakova / Shutterstock.com, Gage Skidmore/Flickr)
Evangelical Christian leader Russell Moore revealed this week that many evangelical pastors have become alarmed that their Trump-loving congregants have become so militant that they are even rejecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
In an interview with NPR, Moore said that multiple pastors had told him disturbing stories about their congregants being upset when they read from the famous "Sermon on the Mount" in which Christ espoused the principles of forgiveness and mercy as central to Christian doctrine.
"Multiple pastors tell me, essentially, the same story about quoting the Sermon on the Mount, parenthetically, in their preaching — 'turn the other cheek' — [and] to have someone come up after to say, 'Where did you get those liberal talking points?'" Moore revealed. "And what was alarming to me is that in most of these scenarios, when the pastor would say, 'I'm literally quoting Jesus Christ,' the response would not be, 'I apologize.' The response would be, 'Yes, but that doesn't work anymore. That's weak.'"
Moore, who has been an outspoken critic of many evangelicals' embrace of Trump, argues that this has led him to conclude that American evangelical Christianity is now in crisis.
RELATED: Trump supporter spooks NBC News' Vaughn Hillyard by pushing 'civil war' if former president is convicted
"When we get to the point where the teachings of Jesus himself are seen as subversive to us, then we're in a crisis," he said.
Moore also said that one problem is that many Christians simply feel alienated and lonely, as politics have come to take over the community outlets that churches once held.
"The roots of the political problem really come down to disconnection, loneliness, sense of alienation," he said. "Even in churches that are still healthy and functioning, regular churchgoing is not what it was a generation ago, in which the entire structure of the week was defined by the community."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back