Werewolf I Just Can't Wait to Be Kingmaker...

Remove this Banner Ad

Good players accused as evil by BRAB

Bet on Blue - villager
Elton Johns Wig - villager
The Filth Wizard - villager
Joelsyt - seer
RodneyDangerfield - villager
FR0GGY - doctor
Blaze Storm - villager

Sorry BRAB that means you've accused 6/13 players you accused were evil. Less than 50% strike-rate is simply not good enough for tier 1. Hopefully you use this feedback to improve your performance in future games. :):thumbsu:
Dicks in for BRAB

Apart from the fact that several people were convinced he was evil, sure.
I shouldn't have made it to the second day let alone end game.

Nah you did play it very well. Frustrating us is exactly what you should have done haha.

BRAB is there any chance of you giving me any credit? Stop being a sore loser. Just because I've beaten you in endgame twice. Oh both times with hatchy too. Lol

Anyone who doesn't think outing 75% of evil isn't a tier one performance is a bum
You outed all of the evil because you accused everyone of being evil. Bound to get a strong strike rate by doing that.

It's actually not uncommon. Often an evil player will attract plenty of warranted attention early and if they weather the storm it seems to just slip into the abyss as new prospects pop up.

You outed all of the evil because you accused everyone of being evil. Bound to get a strong strike rate by doing that.

People keep saying this without any proof.

Anyone who doesn't think outing 75% of evil isn't a tier one performance is a bum
So what you are saying is nobody else played this game. You were the only person who "outed" anybody. Maybe my memory isn't so good but I'm 100% certain other people played the game and other people outed evil. They just didn't have to tell the everybody about it fifteen times per hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you are saying is nobody else played this game. You were the only person who "outed" anybody. Maybe my memory isn't so good but I'm 100% certain other people played the game and other people outed evil. They just didn't have to tell the everybody about it fifteen times per hour.

The lions are a s**t team.

I can just see the dead pm.

Wtf is melter doing?

Omg melter is an idiot.

Melter was evil. I ******* knew it!!!

******* melter. I knew he was evil. Bastard. Damn you hyenas.

What is melter up to?

Omg you idiot village. They're all falling for melters bullshit.

No you moron blaze. He is evil. Why did you - and now you're dead!

Jesus Christ this village is stupid. It's so obvious what melter is doing! How can they not see this!

If melter wins this game I'm giving up werewolf.

* me village. Way to s**t the bed. Melter has them wrapped around his finger. Morons.

Listen to BRAB. LISTEN TO BRAB. oh * me!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back