Werewolf I Just Can't Wait to Be Kingmaker...

Remove this Banner Ad

Morgs was underrated imo. Had the best game by a vig I've seen for ages until she acttacked her lover.
I can't explain why but I just wanted to put in a Khia reference with that kill. Those votes are pretty spot on but I'd give Cloud an HM as well, another strong evil game from him distancing himself from Melter and Hatchy to trick others into thinking they were villagers.

I can't explain why but I just wanted to put in a Khia reference with that kill. Those votes are pretty spot on but I'd give Cloud an HM as well, another strong evil game from him distancing himself from Melter and Hatchy to trick others into thinking they were villagers.
Thought I had pieced everything out after I got Cloud...

Turned out s**t just got more confusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice response.

How about you take responsibility for unbalancing the game by giving roles to absolute tier 5 players at best.

At least I killed meatball.
Technically Morgs did.

Anyway, I will take note of this and give you a role next time and put you in the same faction as NaturalDisaster and the meatball. Sound fair?

Nice response.

How about you take responsibility for unbalancing the game by giving roles to absolute tier 5 players at best.

At least I killed meatball.
You've just admitted to being a tier 5 player there mate.

Bob surely I go up a tier after that game?

Thought I had pieced everything out after I got Cloud...

Turned out s**t just got more confusing.
Even when I'm evil it's never a good idea to kill me. ;)

Technically Morgs did.

Anyway, I will take note of this and give you a role next time and put you in the same faction as NaturalDisaster and the meatball. Sound fair?

BRAB will be worst on ground, because he will be too busy telling us how s**t we are that he will lose track of the game.

Literally the most ******* frustrating game of my life.

Called every single evil and nobody listened.

**** this s**t.

Welcome to my frustration in the Dead PM for the last day.

Hatchy
Rodney
Melter

Would be my 3 main targets next.

Hatchy, Melter

I defended you on Day 1. :$

So are you actually going to play the game properly soon or will keep putting up a smokescreen for evil to hide behind.

Who do you think is good?

You are evil. It's fairly simple.

I'm sorry you're not a good player.

Cloud_

Golumless (Executed by BRAB)

Meatball.

That's literally 5 of the 8 evil off the top of my head that I nailed to the wall.

Worst on ground - Akkaps.

Tried to make Dapper King (who was confirmed evil at the time - and dead!)
Because I was rarely up to date with the thread, I'd use the list in the second post to see who was still alive. I always seemed to look at it before it was edited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back