Werewolf Return of the Kingmaker

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up being a good game NaturalDisaster even though I whinged at first, if only people posted a bit more
I think if there was a little sweetener for evil to not lurk then I could see it being a decent format. Probably the thing that let this game down was there was no reason to talk so many of us didn't.

I think if there was a little sweetener for evil to not lurk then I could see it being a decent format. Probably the thing that let this game down was there was no reason to talk so many of us didn't.
A vampire type faction would have been an interesting addition especially if they recruited an assassin. Definitely needs a tweak.

A vampire type faction would have been an interesting addition especially if they recruited an assassin. Definitely needs a tweak.
Maybe. I think if Nunez's mafia games which have a similar structure but multiple roles that do something but the results aren't clear cut so people have to work together to figure out what their results mean. It gives evil some room to mingle without putting targets on their back too early.

Maybe. I think if Nunez's mafia games which have a similar structure but multiple roles that do something but the results aren't clear cut so people have to work together to figure out what their results mean. It gives evil some room to mingle without putting targets on their back too early.

the one I'm planning should have some fun mechanics. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the verge of putting mine up. It's either going to be the wildest game ever, or the absolute biggest disaster. But I'm willing to roll that dice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back