Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Note - some comments on the game.

Firstly the Amulet was due to explode at 10.00 am on Day 6. Blame all the unfortunate mod kills for truncating the game. I am big fane of the exploding amulet which SaintBilly tells me he invented. I like the doubt it adds.

Firstly the Amulet was due to explode at 10.00 am on Day 6. Blame all the unfortunate mod kills for truncating the game. I am big fane of the exploding amulet which SaintBilly tells me he invented. I like the doubt it adds.
It also makes Good need to get rid of it, but at the right time.

Oh boy the story of how the exploding amulet came to be is pretty legendary. Probably the only game where the biggest melt came from the host.
Fwiw there shouldn’t be anything that wipes out an entire faction like that.

Oh boy the story of how the exploding amulet came to be is pretty legendary. Probably the only game where the biggest melt came from the host.
Fwiw there shouldn’t be anything that wipes out an entire faction like that.
That was ******* hilarious. From memory they were cruising too.

That was ******* hilarious. From memory they were cruising too.
Noobz, sm, filthy, brown bottle and I forget the fifth member. Filthy was pissed coz he was night immune; brown bottle didn’t care and found it funny. Noobz and SM said nothing should kill an entire faction. Melter melted. He just plain melted. I mean I’ve seen melters melt before but he was the meltiest melter who ever melted.

Mod Note - the final

The game was the first of the year and after a short break it was clear there was some rust.

The game was advertised as bog standard in the ND style and we lived up to that to some degree. There was still some astute play and a lot of fun. It must be said the game thread was light on for analysis of kill and voting patterns.

Behind the Wolves fortune, there were a great many errors made by others. They still did a sterling job in turning those errors to their advantage.

Best on Ground

3 votes. croweater 41 was terrific throughout and unlucky at the end.

2 votes Tarkyn_24 played a skilled Alpha role, though he inadvertently posted the wolves night actions in the game thread. (Oh I have done that)

1/2 vote each to sante who played a classic Vanilla Villager role throughout and to 3KZ is Football who was great in the PM and game thread.

3kz’s commitment to the lurker principle lead to the very moment where he wanted to seer Bovo because he was convinced he was evil. And of course Bovo was but 3KZ had forgotten he was a team mate. Very funny.

Lots of others had good, unlucky and not so good games. That’s Werewolf.

Hope to see all of you in the next game. Also thanks ClarkeM for helping out last night. Others in the Dead did as well,

cheers, Horrie

Mod Note - the final

The game was the first of the year and after a short break it was clear there was some rust.

The game was advertised as bog standard in the ND style and we lived up to that to some degree. There was still some astute play and a lot of fun. It must be said the game thread was light on for analysis of kill and voting patterns.

Behind the Wolves fortune, there were a great many errors made by others. They still did a sterling job in turning those errors to their advantage.

Best on Ground

3 votes. croweater 41 was terrific throughout and unlucky at the end.

2 votes Tarkyn_24 played a skilled Alpha role, though he inadvertently posted the wolves night actions in the game thread. (Oh I have done that)

1/2 vote each to sante who played a classic Vanilla Villager role throughout and to 3KZ is Football who was great in the PM and game thread.

3kz’s commitment to the lurker principle lead to the very moment where he wanted to seer Bovo because he was convinced he was evil. And of course Bovo was but 3KZ had forgotten he was a team mate. Very funny.

Lots of others had good, unlucky and not so good games. That’s Werewolf.

Hope to see all of you in the next game. Also thanks ClarkeM for helping out last night. Others in the Dead did as well,

cheers, Horrie
Great game Grand Uncle Horace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead pm please Wosh or whoever has an invite in there.

Who was the manipulative wolf Tarkyn_24 if it was Rob I was cooked anyway. I needed to hit them last night
Mafia
Godfather. jmoo wan
Role Blocker. ClarkeM
Intimidator. Werewolf
Goon. MC Bad Genius
Goon. kananooks

Wolves
Alpha. Tarkyn_24
Cub. omgfridge
Manipulator 3KZ is Football
Wolf. Bovo
Wolf. Robertio

Serial Killer. @croweater41

Good Roles
Vigilante. Falconista
Doctor. @Cursing Fijian
Seer. dogs105
Flogtown. @Por_pls_ya
DERO.
pie4life
hotchilli

Amulet Started with BEaston

Amulet will explode at 10.00 am on Day 6.

Okay for the active folk looking to try a new game with similar mechanics to Werewolf, join Secret ClarkeM
3741034-secrethitlerio.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back