Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Why didn’t the flogs kill me two nights ago? Why did you kill a villager instead? Why are you deciding to embrace the ultimate indignity by losing to the SK?
We had you penciled in. Then my comrade switched :( lol

Mod Note - a very important Announcement

To the chagrin of many I declare croweater 41 lynched.

Sadly for the bizarrely popular SK, his vote was manipulated to Sante. Even though Sante is deceased Crowwy’s vote is neutralised. This means he was lynched 3 votes to 2.

So congrats to the Wolves on a remarkable win…

sure they enjoyed a stunning run of luck but they made the most of it.

Will knock out a game summation shortly for you to laugh or boo at. Either is fine by me.

Can you folk indicate whether you wish entry to the dead thread and Wosh will fix you up

Well congrats on winning by default :p bahaha.
No well done for going under the radar and for good killing each other, worked well LOL.

Pity we didn't get to see Robertio go SPLAT.

Thanks for hosting Horrie. Don't worry about dead pm for me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aye It had its moments!

I do recommend the Dead Thread. It starts pretty slow but becomes most entertaining.
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Also big props to sante and croweater 41 for fantastic games. Crowy in particular did a wonderful job of remaining hidden and putting great hits on.

Hard game for the village with key losses and a handful of modkills, did well to get to the point that they did.

Loved working with my wonderful faction too, very fluid group and had a lot of fun which isn’t always the case.

Great game GUH and cheers for standing by Clarkey

Wosh me too please.

Unless they also have a “No Tarks allowed rule” :(
We do. So you can join but tarky tark can’t. Because we’re allowed to have one Tarks.

Good game wolves. Totally kissed on the dick. Inactive villagers are the bane of ww.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back