Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to say this was my favourite exchange from our PM:
I just had an existential breakdown to myself. Assumed that’s what happens to real serial killers they get lost in their own thoughts

Dead PM please.

Also not sure why Grand Uncle Horace gave me a vote, I only “played” the game yesterday, otherwise I was barely seen.
The village was cooked and you were the only one trying to create doubt for the wolves whilst still furthering the village’s cause with your voting. Plus you had me correctly read pretty early on.

The village was cooked and you were the only one trying to create doubt for the wolves whilst still furthering the village’s cause with your voting. Plus you had me correctly read pretty early on.
Sante played a huge game!

Sante played a huge game!
I wanted to kill Sante d1 when he pinned me as evil. I thought it was to obvious.

I did also say in my chat the wolves were a switched on bunch for taking out P4L as I wanted to do that too, but was hoping there was some wise heads in other evil factions.

AGAIN, death, taxes and omgfridge being evil.
And I swindled my way out of that lynch 2 days in a row. Then I thought surely the flogs kill me. They kill MP_ instead.

We had a good laugh about it in the Wolves PM 😇

Fridge and I sharing a faction and we didn’t kill you night one 🥰
Might of actually been the first time we shared a faction I think good or evil. Though I'm evil so much I may of forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might of actually been the first time we shared a faction I think good or evil. Though I'm evil so much I may of forgotten.
Don’t think we’ve played very many games together as teammates either - think I tend to get opposite factional alignment to you.

Pie had two more days than he deserved this time around.

Don’t think we’ve played very many games together as teammates either - think I tend to get opposite factional alignment to you.

Pie had two more days than he deserved this time around.
Why Are You So Obsessed With Me Mean Girls GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back