Werewolf Return of the Kingmaker

Remove this Banner Ad

Cursing Fijian. Killing Chippy gives Baz the clear in my eyes. If Baz was evil he wouldn’t come in and claim Vig he’d have just voted bovo off but with a bovo village claim and a late Vig claim from Baz it seems that CF will be the assassin. Baz did also question who was left last night and knocked off the remaining one. Shame MP had to die. Grand Uncle Horace NaturalDisaster
Oh dear.

Big mistake Crowy. Baz interjecting at the last moment as the vigilante makes absolutely no sense. Don't hand him the win.

At least it will be on record that I was NOT a part of this travesty.

Cursing Fijian. Killing Chippy gives Baz the clear in my eyes. If Baz was evil he wouldn’t come in and claim Vig he’d have just voted bovo off but with a bovo village claim and a late Vig claim from Baz it seems that CF will be the assassin. Baz did also question who was left last night and knocked off the remaining one. Shame MP had to die. Grand Uncle Horace NaturalDisaster
No no no. If Baz is evil he must eliminate the vig today or else he gets shot overnight!!!!! Eliminating the villager is NOT enough for evil to win. He interjected only when it became clear we were going to take out the wrong guy for an evil win.

Don't do this Crowy.

Oh dear.

Big mistake Crowy. Baz interjecting at the last moment as the vigilante makes absolutely no sense. Don't hand him the win.

At least it will be on record that I was NOT a part of this travesty.
I’ve said you were evil all along. One of the names I put up early.

Killing chip makes no sense. If he wanted to distance himself from the evil crew he’d have picked off a smaller fish ala Ligma and JTG day one. Evil would have won by now with the extra kill and no one was overly suss on Chipmunk.

No no no. If Baz is evil he must eliminate the vig today or else he gets shot overnight!!!!! Eliminating the villager is NOT enough for evil to win. He interjected only when it became clear we were going to take out the wrong guy for an evil win.

Don't do this Crowy.
Well we sacrifice bovo. Bovo if you are the villager vote yourself I’ll vote you too and the remaining good should vote Bovo too. Vig can take out the other and game over.

Bovo (sorry bovo) Grand Uncle Horace NaturalDisaster

Cmon man! I can’t even keep up with why I’m voting for myself! Mum always told me peer group pressure would be the death of me!
If you die we're left with myself, CF and crowy. Regardless of which of CF or I are the vig or assassin, we'll target each other leaving crowy as the sole remaining villager. As crowy said, you can't lose by sacrificing yourself. crowy will tell tales and sing songs about you which will pass down through generations. You will be legendary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be but you're dodgy so Bovo should listen to croweater 41 ahead of you or I
Dodgy cannot be used to describe my style. I have not and will never dodge. I'm happy to meet head on.

I just wanted Bovo, who is relatively new to this game, to get a feel for how exciting things can get and this is one of those moments.

Someone is playing someone, and I’m just a pawn to be used and abused. I really hope this creates an enormous game changer (one way or another).
At this point, yes. But crowy is a gentle lover while CursingFijian is riddled with gonnhorea and dubious claims have been made about my health.

If you die we're left with myself, CF and crowy. Regardless of which of CF or I are the vig or assassin, we'll target each other leaving crowy as the sole remaining villager. As crowy said, you can't lose by sacrificing yourself. crowy will tell tales and sing songs about you which will pass down through generations. You will be legendary.
And if Crowy is evil?

Someone is playing someone, and I’m just a pawn to be used and abused. I really hope this creates an enormous game changer (one way or another).
Nobody is playing anybody. We're all just playing the game.

The only thing I can agree with Baz on unfortunately is that the vigilante has had a shocker.
And if Crowy is evil?
Crowy is not evil.

What's more exciting than dying for the cause?
Dying for the cause and watching your head pop off just because he changed his vote to Baz. That's what.

Yeah okay. Things are starting to make a little more sense. You all suck!

b7f644273ee6a4229842269f19b70fc5.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back