Werewolf Return of the Kingmaker

Remove this Banner Ad

I was happy when you signed up and then I wasn't

You had a good role. Your no show stuffed the game for 30+ people.

Whoops indeed.
Don’t think it’s fair to single him out, there’s people still playing who’ve been non existent

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

What happens when you run out of choices?
I can pick again.

So hopefully one of Kanooks or Pick are done in by the king tonight I pick the other one and if they get offed I’ll have a back up king.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked in lads I’m king for the day so one of Nooks or Pickitt?

I’ll check back in again in about an hour and a bit and put down my choice then.

Bad news guys I just found out we already lost the soccer! Good news is I don’t have to stay up tonight to watch us lose.

Just checked in lads I’m king for the day so one of Nooks or Pickitt?

I’ll check back in again in about an hour and a bit and put down my choice then.

Bad news guys I just found out we already lost the soccer! Good news is I don’t have to stay up tonight to watch us lose.
Either, leaning towards nooks more than pickitt

fwiw i want to win. this is my 2nd ww game and the noisy ones always get killed. hence just kicking back. but thats rude and i apologise. should be more vocal and active in this thread.

MP_ you have been the loudest and still havnt been killed off. makes me wonder.. i really dont think pick is evil. so fijian id be killing off mp first to be honest.

fwiw i want to win. this is my 2nd ww game and the noisy ones always get killed. hence just kicking back. but thats rude and i apologise. should be more vocal and active in this thread.

MP_ you have been the loudest and still havnt been killed off. makes me wonder.. i really dont think pick is evil. so fijian id be killing off mp first to be honest.
croweater i have as good also. theres only 2 assasins left right?

I killed an assassin today, if I was evil I wouldn’t have been doing that at this stage of the game. The reason I’m still here is because I’m usually crap at ww and are of no use so I’m kept around

This has been a difficult game for activity with few roles. People have been sitting back. It’s end game now and evil are running out of hiding spots

I killed an assassin today, if I was evil I wouldn’t have been doing that at this stage of the game. The reason I’m still here is because I’m usually crap at ww and are of no use so I’m kept around
you raise a good point. but you were the one who pointed out the double fake earleir on. im usually not bad at this game but the roles confused me early and i dont know how you people play yet. hard to read people youve never played with.

i wouldnt say youre crap. you seem pretty switched on. but i want to win and id be so pissed to make it this far to just be voted out for being quiet. ive played once before as village and got the W so im hoping to go back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back