Werewolf Return of the Kingmaker

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead

kananooks (Assassin) killed by vig
MP_ (Villager) killed by Assassins

These two were also the kingmakers choices overnight, which means the village is Kingless!

Today will be a traditional WW lynch. As usual, bold your vote.

Deadline 2pm

Last edited:

Right.

KM: myself
Vig: Someone half active has been paying attention I feel like it rules CF out. Bovo or Baz.
Villager: process of elimination leaves CF
Assassin: See Vig

Baz taking out Chippy as head would be a bold distancing play late in the game. But not out of his depth to do that.

CF and Bovo have been lurkers so hard to get a gauge and I'd have to go back and have a look at who killed who as King.
Man I didn't do nothing
That was the problem...

Right.

KM: myself
Vig: Someone half active has been paying attention I feel like it rules CF out. Bovo or Baz.
Villager: process of elimination leaves CF
Assassin: See Vig

Baz taking out Chippy as head would be a bold distancing play late in the game. But not out of his depth to do that.

CF and Bovo have been lurkers so hard to get a gauge and I'd have to go back and have a look at who killed who as King.

That was the problem...
You have me soo wrong. I’ve been so scarce, I haven’t even been lurking. When I was king, I executed Rob. But in fairness, I meant to be more active. I’m happy to say I’m a villager with more gusto than the village people, however you gotta vote someone.

I can’t get on too much today lads.

But there’s a small enough group for me just to out myself as the vigilante. I delivered the pickitt & Nooks combo last day/night phase as MP requested.

I’m pretty sure Baz is good, I don’t think the assassins are brave enough to take out their own head.

My lynch vote today Is therefore on Bovo please NaturalDisaster Grand Uncle Horace.

Good luck all.

Bovo strikes me as the last evil. It was mentioned the other day about newer players/less experienced players as evil with Baz and I staying alive. Baz taking Chippy the head out the other day might be to big of a distancing play.

Bad case is Bovo is the villager and CF takes care of Baz. Worst case bovo is the Vig and we lose.

Grand Uncle Horace amd I know how much he loves being tagged NaturalDisaster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bovo strikes me as the last evil. It was mentioned the other day about newer players/less experienced players as evil with Baz and I staying alive. Baz taking Chippy the head out the other day might be to big of a distancing play.

Bad case is Bovo is the villager and CF takes care of Baz. Worst case bovo is the Vig and we lose.

Grand Uncle Horace amd I know how much he loves being tagged NaturalDisaster
Bovo is the remaining villager.

I thought CursingFijian was the kingmaker until your reveal yesterday. I thought it was too obvious choosing Ligma and Bovo as kings the first two nights but a process of elimination left only CF standing. They were left field picks but worked in your favour. Still, I thought you would have been picked off by the Assassins.

That said, I almost picked you off as well after Tarks AND Nunez flipped villager. I'm the vigilante. I've had a bit of a mare in this one given the lack of activity but I knocked kananooks off last night to remove the opportunity for a potential assassin-king to control today's execution.

CF claimed vig above so I'm satisfied that Bovo is a villager. I won't be voting until you and Bovo vote CF so as to avoid any potential coin flips (which would be a terrible way to end the game, even if the game itself hasn't been brilliant).

Bovo is the remaining villager.

I thought CursingFijian was the kingmaker until your reveal yesterday. I thought it was too obvious choosing Ligma and Bovo as kings the first two nights but a process of elimination left only CF standing. They were left field picks but worked in your favour. Still, I thought you would have been picked off by the Assassins.

That said, I almost picked you off as well after Tarks AND Nunez flipped villager. I'm the vigilante. I've had a bit of a mare in this one given the lack of activity but I knocked kananooks off last night to remove the opportunity for a potential assassin-king to control today's execution.

CF claimed vig above so I'm satisfied that Bovo is a villager. I won't be voting until you and Bovo vote CF so as to avoid any potential coin flips (which would be a terrible way to end the game, even if the game itself hasn't been brilliant).
Well, this has taken a turn.

I thought Bovo claiming to be more than a villager was his way of claiming vigilante.

I'd like to change my vote to Barrybran please NaturalDisaster Grand Uncle Horace. You are right Barrybran you have had a mare, but as an assassin and not as the vig. I think I can understand now why JtG self sacrificed so early in the piece.

croweater 41 Bovo the only way for evil to win from here is to lynch the vig. If Bovo was a villager and Baz was the vig then he should just let that run and shoot the assassin overnight leaving the KingMaker to stand alone in victory. His pay DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER SENSE. Let's deprive him of what would be a famous victory with double deception (Ligs killing JtG, and Baz executing the Head) then making a false claim at the end.

I thought Bovo claiming to be more than a villager was his way of claiming vigilante.

I'd like to change my vote to Barrybran please NaturalDisaster Grand Uncle Horace. You are right Barrybran you have had a mare, but as an assassin and not as the vig. I think I can understand now why JtG self sacrificed so early in the piece.

croweater 41 Bovo the only way for evil to win from here is to lynch the vig. If Bovo was a villager and Baz was the vig then he should just let that run and shoot the assassin overnight leaving the KingMaker to stand alone in victory. His pay DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER SENSE. Let's deprive him of what would be a famous victory with double deception (Ligs killing JtG, and Baz executing the Head) then making a false claim at the end.
If I were the assassin looking to distance myself I would have executed kananooks, not the person who gives me two kills. Points for effort though.

If I were the assassin looking to distance myself I would have executed kananooks, not the person who gives me two kills. Points for effort though.
Sorry Baz but it's as clear as day.

If you were the Vig and we had of lynched the last villager today then you would have just shot the last assassin overnight and either the vig or the kingmaker gets to walk off victoriously into the sunset. Your timing once Bovo was in the spotlight is no coincidence, you're here trying to make the only play that wins you the game.

croweater 41 Bovo this could be the most important lynch in recent WW history I reckon. Baz winning after a double deception (including knocking off his own head) and then false claiming the vig...we just cannot allow this travesty to happen.

Well this just got exciting! Who are you claiming to be? Oh and who are you really? I’m fairly good at secrets….

it’s taken 10 days and 30 pages but we have something happening
It's just like cricket and counting down from 1000. No matter how boring it most of the time it's always exciting at the end!

Cursing Fijian. Killing Chippy gives Baz the clear in my eyes. If Baz was evil he wouldn’t come in and claim Vig he’d have just voted bovo off but with a bovo village claim and a late Vig claim from Baz it seems that CF will be the assassin. Baz did also question who was left last night and knocked off the remaining one. Shame MP had to die. Grand Uncle Horace NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back