Werewolf I Just Can't Wait to Be Kingmaker...

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought to you by roo2macca and Fryer Tuck.

Kingmaker
is a Werewolf variant with substantially different voting rules. One villager is the Kingmaker, who chooses a new king each day. The King decides (on his own) who will be "lynched" each day. Other player's votes do not (officially) matter for the purposes of deciding who is lynched.

Rules/Changes

• The Kingmaker chooses two players for Kingship: a main and backup selection. If the main selection is killed, the backup choice becomes king.
  • The selected King ends the day with EXECUTE (player). Don't do this if you're not the King.
  • The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left.
  • If the Kingmaker is executed, a new Kingmaker arises out of the loyal villagers and chooses a King for the next day. If the Kingmaker is killed at night, a new Kingmaker similarly arises but the old Kingmaker's final choice is used for the next day.
  • Deadline each day is 7.00pm. If the King does not execute anyone before the deadline, the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! No Lynch is not an option.
  • Everyone needs to make at least TWO game related posts each day phase or else they will be modkilled
Roles

Villager
You are a loyal villager that is trying to help the kingdom rid themselves of Assassins! You have no real power right now, but you may try to influence the King to make sure he chooses Assassins to execute, and if the Kingmaker decides you're a good choice for King, you may end up executing some Assassins yourself! You win with the VILLAGE!

Timon and Pumbaa (Flogs)

Share a PM and know each other are innocent. Timon has access to one seer and Pumbaa has access to one kill in the game. If either are killed before they use their power, it will never go ahead. You win with the VILLAGE!

f3efe8135626c22f92842d589fafeac6-d49ayqo.jpg

Rafiki (Kingmaker)
The mandrill will crown a new king every day on Pride Rock. Every night, you may send me three choices for King, one as your main choice and two as your backup in case the main choice and second choice dies. But be careful; some of your choices may end up being Assassins, and they're not going to be very helpful to your village's cause... So choose wisely! Also, since Assassins keep vigilant watch of the village to find the Kingmaker, you will be in mortal danger if you ever reveal or even hint at your role. You win with the VILLAGE! Note - you can't crown yourself.

latest

Simba (Hero)
You are the Hero of the village! After a long journey home after being accused of being a murderer, you have returned to the Pride Lands while having sex with many beautiful lionesses along the way. The land loves you and will fight fiercely to make sure you are not executed! In fact, if the King decides to kill you, the village will rise up in protest of the corrupt King and kill him instead! However, this ability isn't very useful if you're not executed, so you should probably stay quiet about who you are. Also, Assassins will likely try and kill you above anyone else, so that's another good incentive to stay quiet. Once revealed as the Hero, you may not become King of the realm. You win with the VILLAGE!

Nala (Vigilante)
You may kill one player per Night. You win with the VILLAGE!

latest

Sarabi (Guardian)
You may choose one player to protect from death per Night. You may protect yourself. You may not pick the same player on consecutive nights. You win with the VILLAGE!

hqdefault.jpg

Zazu (Seer)

You may choose one player to seer per night. You win with the VILLAGE!

latest

Hyenas (assassins)
You are a hyena who is guided by the evil Scar (who CANNOT be killed at night). You and your hyenas must work together to defeat the Kingmaker's efforts before you are eliminated, and may plan together outside of this thread. Each night you may choose a target to kill. Also, there is a chance the Kingmaker may pick you or your brothers as King, so try to look like a good little villager. You win with the ASSASSINS!

Scar_lion_king.png
hqdefault.jpg

Note: Shenzi will take over as leader if Scar is executed

If players with roles miss two consecutive night actions, they will be modkilled.

Last edited:
Player list:

1. Melter
2. akkaps
3. Golumless - Shenzi/beta/assassin, executed D1
4. NaturalDisaster - Simba/hero, killed N4 by Nala
5. BRAB
6. tgrs
7. The Filth Wizard - Giraffe/villager, killed N2 by Nala
8. Elton Johns Wig - Jackal/villager, killed N6 by the Hyenas
9. Morganashlee - Nala/vig, killed N4 by the Hyenas
10. dennis crumpet - Pumbaa/flog, killed N7 by the Hyenas
11. Nakia - Rafiki/Kingmaker, killed N1 by the Hyenas
12. DapperJong - Hyena/assassin, executed D3
13. sante - Hyena/assassin, killed by Nala
14. Red mist - Gazelle/villager, killed N1 by Pumbaa
15. Blaze Storm - Klipspringer, executed D5
16. Hatchy1992
17. dogs105
18. Joelsyt - Zazu/seer, executed D2
19. Fr0ggy - Sarabi/guardian, killed N5 by the Hyenas
20. Frankston Rover
21. RodneyDangerfield - African Wild Dog/villager, killed N8 by the Hyenas
22. Noobz0r - Hippo/villager, executed D8
23. SM - Ostrich/villager, executed D4
24. DemonJim - Baboon/villager, Modkilled for inactivity
25. Thatsapaddlin
26. HumanMeatball - Ed/Hyena/Assassin, killed N1 by Nala
27. JT_the_Man
28. Bet on Blue - killed N3 by the Hyenas
29. Cloud_ - Hyena/assassin, executed D6
30. mooch - Porcupine/villager, executed D7

Last edited:

Just reading the previous kingmaker thread ATM. I can't wait for this.

Psst. Akkaps first four again Nakia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone needs to make at least TWO game related posts each day phase or else they will be modkilled

Question, how do we define this.

If I said, for example, "Human Meatball is a s**t player", would that count?

This is especially important for akkaps I feel.

Question, how do we define this.

If I said, for example, "Human Meatball is a s**t player", would that count?

This is especially important for akkaps I feel.
I was wondering that myself.

Would I get away with "I am posting in this kingmaker thread"

We all know how little I post in these games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back