Tom Boyd thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog fans dont have anything to brag about,so to come onto our board seeking attention is not unusual.
They will become rabid when we equal them in premierships within the next 3 years and then overtake em.
Everyone wants out so doubtful...even Wardy wants out

Why is our board so much more tolerant of trolls than others?

These trolls come onto our board and sprout nothing but s#*t and seem to get away with it.

If I were to go onto their board and say something not even close to half as bad and I'm facing a ban. But here we are - this little piece of dog turd comes onto this board and spews crap and goes seemingly unpunished.

Joke

[Edit: thanks Messenger, some punishment. Gotta acknowledge that. Top half of this post can now be ignored. I think the bottom half stands. There's a Tom Boyd thread in the players sub forum along with all the other ex-players]

Thread needs to be shut down. Who the f#ck is Tom Boyd to us? If someone feels the absolute need to talk s#*t about the young man, there is a thread in the player sub forum completely devoted to him. Other than that... Get it off my main board.:mad:

Last edited:

Why is our board so much more tolerant of trolls than others?

These trolls come onto our board and sprout nothing but s#*t and seem to get away with it.

.:mad:
Its a good way to keep track of the fools that underestimate us.And we can throw some of the rubbish back at them in the near future.
Besides i enjoy picking on shelf stackers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back