I now live in Tasmania

Is there anything less inspiring than seeing a menu option for gluten free pizza?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

are they any good though? they seem expensive when compared to good single malt from Scotland
They’re a complete rip off, it’s true, but world standard.

Hopefully one day they can increase production and become more competitive beyond the high end whiskey aficionado market.

Try Seven sheds or Morrisons of Launceston. I go a pale ale, but each their own.
Moo Brew used to make a good Hefeweizen. Does anyone have a local recommendation?

Shambles does a nice IPA, dances with hops
T-bone choc stout is pretty nice and their rye IIPA is good too
Hobart brewing co Colorado IPA is good
The moo brew stout aint bad and packs a whollop at 8% in 440ml cans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I now live in Tasmania too. Place is full, please close thread. Unless somebody is in the market for a 2 bedroom unit in Queenstown. In that case, happy to accept bids.

Queenstown, how'd you end up there?

Been for a dip in the bright orange Queen river yet?
I live in Newstead. The Queenstown unit has been a great investment, but it's time to cash in. The bright orange river runs right behind it.

Queenstown, what a hole.
It's getting better. Last auction I went to attracted a big crowd. One of the Violent Femmes was there looking for land.

I now live in Tasmania too. Place is full, please close thread. Unless somebody is in the market for a 2 bedroom unit in Queenstown. In that case, happy to accept bids.

Yep. Turns out Pauline “my fish cakes aren’t the only things that are deep fried” Hanson was right - Tassie is full, * off

Back