Movie I think I just saw the worst movie ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

You probably think Kylie Minogue is a great singer too... ha ha.
No accounting for bad taste.

Enjoy it.

Kylie Minogue has made some good pop music, yes, like Seagal has made some good action movies, she's not a great singer and he's not a great actor but in the relativity of their fields they've done alright a few times. There's a fair gap between Steven Seagal and Michael Dudikoff.

I guess there's no accounting for snobbish elitism.

People are bit harsh on grading of action heroes. Chuck Norris could qualify as low grade.

Audie Murphy became an movie star after been a real life action star.

If you are gonna go for a low grade action hero give me Dolph Lundgren any day instead of some pony tailed ponce.
Based on box office return Lungdren is lower than Seagal.

Lungdren really only had two movies, Rocky IV and Universal Soldier where he was second fiddle both times.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Based on box office return Lungdren is lower than Seagal.

Lungdren really only had two movies, Rocky IV and Universal Soldier where he was second fiddle both times.

Lundgren starred in Showdown in Little Tokyo with Brandon Lee, which shits all over anything that fairy Seagal was in! Seriously the guy is like the Coke Zero version of an action hero.

Lundgren starred in Showdown in Little Tokyo with Brandon Lee, which shits all over anything that fairy Seagal was in! Seriously the guy is like the Coke Zero version of an action hero.
I agree with that, showdown in little tokyo is a classic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you post 67 times in this year's married at first sight thread? Decent taste you say...

And you judge someone for liking under siege.
hA HA. It was so bad I stopped watching after about 5 episodes or so.
Was not singers or actors.
As bad as it was, it still did not touch how bad the brief taste of a Seagal movie.
I lasted about 15 minutes before realised the train wreck of acting in that.

Strip Tease is to this day the only movie I have ever walked out of a cinema on, I almost did it too for Street Fighter.

Turkey Shoot would be another that is right up there. An all time Aussie classic. As a young teenager on release, I've got the image of Linda Stoner copping a crossbow bolt in the boob forever etched in my memory.

X-Tro would be another.

Hard Ticket to Hawaii starring Ronn Moss (the original Ridge from The Bold and the Beautiful)

Check this out, it'll be the greatest 1:52 of your life.

Amazing. Is the whole movie that good?

That's the first one I've thought could live up to the thread title. I need to see that film now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back