Society/Culture If you could ask anyone anything, what would it be?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I've been watching 'The rise and fall of the Murdoch dynasty' again, largely because it's come up as part of conversation, and it got me thinking. If I got to have a chat with Rupert, what would I say?

Would I ask him how he slept at night? The answer to that isn't terribly interesting. Would I ask him how much he knew what he was doing at any step of proceedings? Probably not all that much; he would know enough, but then that's not really revelatory.

I came to the conclusion that I'd probably ask him if he could lead me through his business decisions and explain the rationale behind each one. I'd get to see how and why he made the choices he made, and I'd understand the things that were important to him, but that made me wonder a bit.

I put this to the SRP at large: if you got to ask any person in history a single question, what would that question be? Would you try to tease out their entire person from it, or would you seek to understand a single point in time?

Edit: 'spose you should also say who you're addressing with your question, as well. Might make things a mite easier.

Last edited:

Thanks, where did you buy them? I’ve decided to go with just the PCR test because I’m symptomatic right now anyway and not just a ‘close contact’. Supply shortages are real though
A few weeks ago and before this all blew up.
We live Frankston and the PCR lines haven’t been too bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back