FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I had heard of a few of those people before so I guess it's not the worst.

Unsure about Robert though - he has a fairly bland personality.

Maybe she’s sharing them but the editors don’t think they’re as interesting. Daicos did say they’re bonding based on their own sports backgrounds etc.
She spoke about a lot of her stories (including the infamous coogee hotel incident) on SAS so she’s generally happy to.

I “followed” Ironman and woman for a while, she was really good.

She spoke about a lot of her stories (including the infamous coogee hotel incident) on SAS so she’s generally happy to.

I “followed” Ironman and woman for a while, she was really good.
This isn't directed at you, but I really wish people would get some new material to use if they don't like her. I've heard and seen a lot of references to this in a derogatory way and it's quite boring.

This isn't directed at you, but I really wish people would get some new material to use if they don't like her. I've heard and seen a lot of references to this in a derogatory way and it's quite boring.
Fair call, i was more noting that shes a very very open book, i wouldnt expect anyone to want to talk about that again (noting shes adressed it OFTEN) but she did and was more than happy to.

I suspect the edit comment is spot on personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candice is fiery crazy bitch
She’s had a REALLY poor moment tonight.

I can’t say I personally understand being that cut up about a lip liner but I also understand that different people have different things important to them. Plenty of people don’t drink coffee but I’d be gutted to lose it. Having a little empathy isn’t hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back