I'm calling it now, 49ers to win the SB in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't put a $1 of your money on them. They are terrible.

That was the joke. They are so bad that the tickets for games last season were being sold at a loss.

Predictable responses from the Packer and Seahawks fans here.

At least Packer fans I guess get to carpool to games with their next door neighbour who also happens to be his uncle and his brother-in-law.

And the less said about the snap chatting AFC rejects the better.

1 game
1 win

giphy.gif

Sure it's just the preseason but * you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a topline WR imo

The d is fine across the board. The iffensive line and running backs have been awesome and Kittle is almost the no TE in the league.

Just need that topline WR

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

atopline WR who doesn't come with a circus

AJ Green. they could push his trade value down since we dont know how good he is anymore. and he is a FA in a few months.

If they offer a 2nd Cinci should take it, The best they will get in compensation will be a 2021 3rd round pick if he walks in Free Agency next year.

AJ Green. they could push his trade value down since we dont know how good he is anymore. and he is a FA in a few months.

If they offer a 2nd Cinci should take it, The best they will get in compensation will be a 2021 3rd round pick if he walks in Free Agency next year.
wasnt theretalk of him being traded but the locker room would fall apart if they did?

wasnt theretalk of him being traded but the locker room would fall apart if they did?

They need to rebuild anyway. Does it matter if the locker room falls apart?

Who will still be on the team when they are fighting for a playoff spot next? Not many players. Green is about the only player they have with decent trade value.
Ross is on IR and always hurt so wouldnt get much for him, Mixon might get you something if a team needs a RB and have forgotten about his off field stuff that tanked his draft stock.

The would gut the team and rebuild if it wasnt for Denver, Miami, Washington being so bad.

Then there are teams like Tennessee, Atlanta and Chargers who need to look at rebuilding soon.

Everyone said the same thing about Miami's locker room falling apart after the Tunsil trade, but would they of been any better if they didnt trade him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back