Society/Culture Imported White Trash

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh good lord.
There have been two posted I think and some anecdotal evidence.
Is there some sort of internet rule in your world that demands media links to prove a point?
And isn't that the point of this half of the thread??:rolleyes:
Did you enjoy Kings Park?

Yes you are required to support your assertions with facts.

My disbelief is that the media are ignoring it because they are poms/white.

You expect us to believe all the TV stations and newspapers turning up to a brawl in northern Perth, only to find out that the culprits are poms, and put the camera's away because they are white and not lebanese or islanders.

Shakes head

Not at all. What I am saying, for probably the 200th time, is that they will HIGHLIGHT the fact that they lebanese or islanders.
But if they are poms, kiwis, saffas etc you WILL NOT get that ethnic distinction.
HENCE NO LINKS!!
How abouts you go back and re-read this thing, because I am getting sick and tired of repeating myself to dolts such as your self.

There's a joke that does the rounds, sell up in the UK, buy a new house, new boat, car and then get a job at bunnings, poms have been doing it for years until now with the exchange rate changing.

Suburbs llike Butler, Merriwa, and other far northern suburbs are probably similar to Elizabeth in the South Australia was 20 years, full of working class poms, some good and some bad.

There is a problem with gangs of UK kids here but no worse than somalis, aborigines etc.

You can pick the ones from estates or low socio-economic areas they are the ones with tattoos of Man united or Liverpool all over them and i am talking about kids not parents, or the poms that sit at pubs all day etc etc etc.

At any rate, eventually they get australianised and far easier than other cultures, they pick up the beach, BBQs, camping, they meet Australian kids and pick up other sports besides soccer , it just takes a few years.

Shakes head

Not at all. What I am saying, for probably the 200th time, is that they will HIGHLIGHT the fact that they lebanese or islanders.
But if they are poms, kiwis, saffas etc you WILL NOT get that ethnic distinction.
HENCE NO LINKS!!
How abouts you go back and re-read this thing, because I am getting sick and tired of repeating myself to dolts such as your self.

Then provide a link to an article where they avoid naming a pom/kiwi/saffa.

There's a joke that does the rounds, sell up in the UK, buy a new house, new boat, car and then get a job at bunnings, poms have been doing it for years until now with the exchange rate changing.

Suburbs llike Butler, Merriwa, and other far northern suburbs are probably similar to Elizabeth in the South Australia was 20 years, full of working class poms, some good and some bad.

There is a problem with gangs of UK kids here but no worse than somalis, aborigines etc.

You can pick the ones from estates or low socio-economic areas they are the ones with tattoos of Man united or Liverpool all over them and i am talking about kids not parents, or the poms that sit at pubs all day etc etc etc.

At any rate, eventually they get australianised and far easier than other cultures, they pick up the beach, BBQs, camping, they meet Australian kids and pick up other sports besides soccer , it just takes a few years.

The ones with the Man U tattoo's are from Essex.

Then provide a link to an article where they avoid naming a pom/kiwi/saffa.
I thought that this was the medias responsibility, since they are so keen to ethnicise other cultural groups who don't "fit in" quite as well.
Do you seriously expect me to be able to dissect every news article, wave my hands over the crystal ball and summise, all for your benefit?
Obviously you need some form of tangible "media" proof before your thin line of cranial activity can conform to the conclusion of "accept".
Until you evolve somewhat, it is pointless in trying to convince you via the route of anecdotal evidence which is backed up a couple of links and by people living in the same area and experiencing the same behaviour .
It seems that "computer says no" is your default setting.

Shakes head

HENCE NO LINKS!!
You're the dolt. Apparently the word 'highlight' means the same thing to you as 'state a fact'.

What is this, are journalists not allowed to point out the ethnicity of a person or group of people involved in antisocial behaviour?

"There was an ethnic gang brawl in the northern suburbs last week. But to protect peoples sensitivity, we will not state where these people come from".

Would you prefer that all references to people's race was wiped completely? No longer will we have 'black people' and 'white people', we'll just have 'earth children' :rolleyes:

I agree. The issue is how do you determine the basis to be used.
I dont trust any govt to do the right thing.

What does the average GP get these days? Would they not get in under a salary based system ie a multiple of the median wage (which is being mooted in the UK)?

You know what you want the white australia policy being re-introduced, don't pretend you don't.

By the way, notice you never commented on that white trash article I posted.

You're the dolt. Apparently the word 'highlight' means the same thing to you as 'state a fact'.

What is this, are journalists not allowed to point out the ethnicity of a person or group of people involved in antisocial behaviour?

"There was an ethnic gang brawl in the northern suburbs last week. But to protect peoples sensitivity, we will not state where these people come from".

Would you prefer that all references to people's race was wiped completely? No longer will we have 'black people' and 'white people', we'll just have 'earth children' :rolleyes:

Ever heard of the term..."balanced journalism"?
If it is good enough to highlight the ethnicity of non-anglo groups, it is most certainly only reasonable to expect the same when referring to our Kiwi/Saffa/UK immigrants.

You know what you want the white australia policy being re-introduced, don't pretend you don't.

Basic comprehension seems beyond you. I have explained this a number of times but you in your world where all white males are violent rapist psychopaths it just doesnt register.

Basic comprehension seems beyond you. I have explained this a number of times but you in your world where all white males are violent rapist psychopaths it just doesnt register.

Basic comprehension seems beyond you also, because I don't believe that crap, plus the story I posted was about a female go figure. :rolleyes:

OH & please post one link where you are happy with immigration from non white countries.

Maybe its because people like me with an Aussie twang, are actually 5th generation Poms Scotts Irish Welsh and probably are a bit racist, but every human on earth is racist, its a fact have a look at the planet we live on. But don't worry the problem is here because we mix different races together because of immigration and population needs.
And generally, people get on, but when a real situation developes regarding different racial backgrounds well you can see everything fall over , it doesn't work well, multi culturalism that is, I don't think. People tend to stick to their own kind in the majority of cases. When its the other way around and we're all coffee coloured people things may be better then we can just beat each other up for different reasons .Unfortunately thats what being human seems to be for lots of people whatever colour.
Now lets get to real problem facing this planet. REEEEEELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A never to be answered question and religions have been kicking the crap out of each other for thousands of years.Work that one out.

Basic comprehension seems beyond you also, because I don't believe that crap, plus the story I posted was about a female go figure. :rolleyes:

OH & please post one link where you are happy with immigration from non white countries.
Mantis can you use the term "go and work that out" instead of "go figure" that sounds like a bloody awful Americanism, and being a racist I don't like Americanisms, I don't mind yanks mind you, its just the isms I don't like. So I guess I am a ismismist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those blasted damn earth children bashing some poor sod again!!

Ever heard of the term..."balanced journalism"?
If it is good enough to highlight the ethnicity of non-anglo groups, it is most certainly only reasonable to expect the same when referring to our Kiwi/Saffa/UK immigrants.
Most of these reports come from witness reports and statements. Seldom are the perpitrators actually caught to identify their exact nationality.

They report what they can. If you're given information that a gang of Africans assaulted someone in Mirrabooka over the weekend, you write that it was an African gang. If the information is that they were white, that is what is reported. "Aussies" and British are the same race of people. We look the exact same, as such if there is no evidence to say that they are immigrants (i.e they are caught before reports can make the papers), then a racial identity will not be established.

SUNDAY TIMES HEADLINE:

Man bashed in Northbridge by gang of Whites. :rolleyes:

Most of these reports come from witness reports and statements. Seldom are the perpitrators actually caught to identify their exact nationality.

They report what they can. If you're given information that a gang of Africans assaulted someone in Mirrabooka over the weekend, you write that it was an African gang. If the information is that they were white, that is what is reported. "Aussies" and British are the same race of people. We look the exact same, as such if there is no evidence to say that they are immigrants (i.e they are caught before reports can make the papers), then a racial identity will not be established.

SUNDAY TIMES HEADLINE:

Man bashed in Northbridge by gang of Whites.
:rolleyes:

So where is the link to that story? OH wait, it was never printed. :rolleyes:

Mantis can you use the term "go and work that out" instead of "go figure" that sounds like a bloody awful Americanism, and being a racist I don't like Americanisms, I don't mind yanks mind you, its just the isms I don't like. So I guess I am a ismismist?

I'm willing to bet that a great deal of phrases that you use in your everyday life are in fact 'Americanisms', indeed, one could go as far as to say the story of modern English is an American story.

SUNDAY TIMES HEADLINE:

Man bashed in Northbridge by gang of Whites. :rolleyes:

As you stated before in this thread, you most certainly do get fired up when defending your..umm..race.
Let's extrapolate your argument a bit further and go to the courts.
The culprits are indeed found guilty. Thank god.
Does the reporter file a headline of "British Immigrant Gang guilty of vicious assault",etc
Or would it be ...James Brown, 18, Tom Smith, 19, and Trevor Green, (20), were today found guilty of.....
Now change their surnames to Ng, Van Yuen, Tendulkar, Murriltharan or Yang and THEN check out the headline.

As you stated before in this thread, you most certainly do get fired up when defending your..umm..race.
Let's extrapolate your argument a bit further and go to the courts.
The culprits are indeed found guilty. Thank god.
Does the reporter file a headline of "British Immigrant Gang guilty of vicious assault",etc
Or would it be ...James Brown, 18, Tom Smith, 19, and Trevor Green, (20), were today found guilty of.....
Now change their surnames to Ng, Van Yuen, Tendulkar, Murriltharan or Yang and THEN check out the headline.
Belive it or not, Australia is a white country. The overwhelming majority are white. You are white. I am white. We have no need to refer to other Anglo-Saxons as 'whites' or 'british immigrants'. By stating the ethnicity of violent criminals, fact is merely being stated.

Harden the **** up :rolleyes:

"Aussies" and British are the same race of people. We look the exact same, :

Nope, poms do funny things with their collars, look very different, wear socks under their sandals as well. ;)

But clearly because generally they look the same the reporting is the same.

Belive it or not, Australia is a white country. The overwhelming majority are white. You are white. I am white. We have no need to refer to other Anglo-Saxons as 'whites' or 'british immigrants'. By stating the ethnicity of violent criminals, fact is merely being stated.

Harden the **** up :rolleyes:

Yet we, and by that I mean creeps like you and certain sections of the media, feel the constant need to refer to non-anglo immigrants who break the law in a condescending and generalising manner. And then castigate the whole "race" on internet boards, letters to the editor and in "polite" conversation.
Seemingly, to your like at least, it is intolerant and unnacceptable to be labelled and villified in the same way.
So tell me. Who needs to harden up again?
Arthur Caldwell called and says a very big hello.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back