Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to all that has played this season. Well done to doof for winning. Two time champ.

Draft order for next season is as follows:

1. Hertl Power
2. Marchand Madness
3. McJesus & 5 Apostles
4. Malkin In The Middle
5. Crackers
6. Mario’s Memories
7. Yzermaaaaan
8. TBT Bleu et Bleu
9. Jack’s Journeyman
10. Schneider’s Stogies
11. Glasgow Mega Snakes
12. Doof

As always, any offseason trades are to be posted in this thread and acknowledged by both parties.
And if you are thinking of stepping away next season, please let me know and I’ll organise a replacement GM.

See you later in the year.

Did I get the first pick? Hertl Power?
Yeah, I guess you did. As usual my goalies were a dumpster fire and killed me. Well done. I am just going to have to cry into my beer here on the Costa del sol. Tough life I have...

Congrats, Doof! Well played. :thumbsu:

Good season, everybody.

Thanks mate. Good tight matchup. I just had a great lineup this year. Nice to be back on top after 7 years break. Shows how tough this league is.

Looking forward to next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League has been renewed.

Draft is tenatively set to Sunday 30th September 1pm AEST.
Keeper Deadline set to Sunday 23rd September.

Let me know if draft day and time is not suitable and i will try and accomodate the best I can, acknowledging we have a few people that live overseas in different time zones

Also, do we want to change any of the settings?

Yahoo has swapped penalty minutes for hits as a default setting.

Maybe we should do the same for our league?

I would also like to introduce blocks as a scoring category for shorthanded points or game winning goals. Purely so that encourage more defenseman on each teams rosters.

Let me know your thoughts.

League has been renewed.

Draft is tenatively set to Sunday 30th September 1pm AEST.
Keeper Deadline set to Sunday 23rd September.

Let me know if draft day and time is not suitable and i will try and accomodate the best I can, acknowledging we have a few people that live overseas in different time zones

I am going to struggle to make it that weekend as I am in Las Vegas. The previous weekend would be great if that works for others. I can make just about any time work

I've played in a few leagues with hits/blocks and don't think it adds much. Essentially it means a few players who score in other cats become more valuable. Most of the other players end up being single cat players and it doesn't make sense to add them anyway.

Regardless, I am always happy to go with the majority, and as long as we can lock any changes in well and truly before keeper date it is fine by me.

Looking to acquire a 2nd round pick from someone. I have the following players up for trade and can add a 4th round pick as part of the pick swap:
Brayden Point (rookie eligible)
John Carlson
Jason Zucker
Matt Dumba
Corey Perry
Paul Stastny
Dylan Strome (rookie eligible)
Roberto Luongo
Philip Grubauer

I have Sean Monahan, Zach Werenski (Rookie) or Kyle Connor (Rookie) available for draft picks. PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back