Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we could bring the draft forward a week?

I can make just about any time work
Let me know some responses if everyone is OK with changing the date 1 week earlier.
Keeper deadline will also move forward 1 week.

Yes or No.

If you say i don't mind either date, I'll take that as a Yes. I need the majority (seven Yes) responses to change the date.

So right now draft is showing up for me at SUN Oct 1 at midnight my time (Saturday night). What is it for the rest of you? I think we set it the same time the past few years. Any reason to change that?

Regarding the date, I don’t think I can make the week earlier.

So right now draft is showing up for me at SUN Oct 1 at midnight my time (Saturday night). What is it for the rest of you? I think we set it the same time the past few years. Any reason to change that?

Regarding the date, I don’t think I can make the week earlier.
Sunday October 1? Impressive given October 1 is a Monday.

Ha, think I was looking at last year’s date. Carry on.
It's hard with Stinger and myself being GMT/GMT+1 and you on NA EST and doof on NA PST... then the rest on Australian time. I don't think there is any one time zone that will suit us all. I mean I'll do whatever considering I missed last year, not sure what will happen after a 5:30am GF, hopefully I do the sensible thing and have an early night and wake up at 4am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, I hear ya. This chart puts most of our time zones alongside one another at-a-glance. I've put dots on the times that seem to overlap the best, with the worst time being 2am

upload_2018-9-6_12-24-23.png

I mean if Stinger really does live in Barcelona, he shouldn't be eating dinner til 11. I remember being in Madrid and the Copa del Rey was starting at 9:30pm and the Spanish Super Cup at 11pm local... imagine leaving a game after midnight?!
1. I really do
2. I have been to an 11pm game. It is madness.
3. I am still Australian and try to eat at normal times, although with work it makes it harder. On the weekend though it is not unusual to go out for tapas at stupid o'clock at night.
4. I am still up for drafting whenever....drunk or not.

Yup, I hear ya. This chart puts most of our time zones alongside one another at-a-glance. I've put dots on the times that seem to overlap the best, with the worst time being 2am

View attachment 555420
Draft time changed to 7am Melbourne time on the same day. (Not enough support to bring forward the date 1 week).
That seems like it works best for all time zones.

I'm best with the draft time where it is. An hour later would be ok, but much later will be hard

Ill be in London and will try and make it - doubtful though whatever time it is

Can someone make sure I get Dahlin pick 1 whatever else happens please
you just have to make sure you set your draft priorities. You can come draft from my place if you want hah.

Seeing as a few people might not be able to make the draft do you reckon there is any chance we could bring the keeper deadline forward a week to the 16th so we can get our pre-draft orders planned with a bit more time?

I'm definitely supportive as I suspect it will take the commish a couple of days after the deadline to finalise all the picks. That will only give us a few days to see which players are available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back