Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if I know my team too well or just the player, but when I looked at the matchup from last night and noticed I had 14 PIM's my question was "Who has all the PIM's.......Marchand?" and then scroll down to see, yes he has 10 of them. Thanks for being a predictable w***er Big Nose.

Loving the amount of sellers we have this season. Keep jumping on the lottery train, boys!

Last edited:

There is a bit of a scrap for the last two playoff spots. 9 points between 5th and 8th. Not sure if it is a good thing to get in actually as the top four teams are all pretty strong.

Can't win it if you are not in it. I'll be doing everything I can to get there. No lottery for me

League has been won twice from 6th place in the last 3 years........always a chance depending on how the stars align....
Absolutely. 2 seasons ago I had a stacked lineup and topped up with rentals at the deadline. Had my best week of the season stat wise in my bye week and in the next match up I had 2 goalies DTD for the week and my scorers went cold and I was done. Threw away my first couple of picks for nothing haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are the players lighting it up in the home stretch of the fantasy season.

Most Points Since All-Star Break:
McDavid: 22
Crosby: 20
Getzlaf: 20
Thornton: 20
Forsberg: 19

Three old timers and two kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back