Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I might have snuck into sixth spot.....
Nah Stinger has you covered I think.

You were both right. I got 5th, TBT got 6th and poor old Jack's Journeymen lost out on a Win countback.

5th -Stepdad's - 306 points
6th - TBT - 304 points/139 Wins
7th - Journeymen - 304 points/138 Wins

Holy shishkabob that is crazy at the end of a season.

Just the 7 saves for Kari tonight, top effort there.

Some interesting viewing there. Just seen the "highlights". First three goals weren't his fault (check out Russell's attempt on Kopitar's goal), fourth goal maybe but that was from point blank and just sneaks through. Apart from the win column at times, I wouldn't trust a South Stars goaltender as far as I could throw him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for excuses already? First Nash misses about 1000 games, then Faulk goes down, then Elliott goes on IR, and now Crawford is DTD and not travelling with the Hawks. My goaltending is Pickard and Niemi. :)

Time for excuses already? First Nash misses about 1000 games, then Faulk goes down, then Elliott goes on IR, and now Crawford is DTD and not travelling with the Hawks. My goaltending is Pickard and Niemi. :)
Hey mate, do me a favour and win lose or draw can you let me know what the result was? I am in Sevilla and don't have access to my team until I get back to Barcelona. Cheers mate and may the best team win.

Right now it's going down to the wire. My forwards have carried the goaltending like a man carrying a dead leg.

TBT this could be the closest 10-3 ever

Huge goalie battle
Epic indeed - Reimer's shutout in his new Shark's uniform wins it for you in the end 8pts to 6. Great match up all week.....

Some work on my squad needed for next year - will be open to any realistic trade offer - players like Kessel, Zetterberg, Johansen, Varlamov etc all up for grabs.

7-6 your way stinger. Good stuff. Was closer than I had expected earlier this week.
Thanks for the battle mate. Usually it is my forwards saving my goalies from embarrassment. Nice to know it can be the other way round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back