Indicators that players are drug users (ped)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Balding
Acne
Sudden increase in muscle mass
Forehead size increases
Squeaky voice
Lose temper over the drop of a hat

Balding
Acne
Sudden increase in muscle mass
Forehead size increases
Squeaky voice
Lose temper over the drop of a hat

You just described Gieschen.

Now, where were you intending this thread to go? For people to name players who fit this list of criteria?

Or was it intended more as a bulletin? 'cause I honestly can't see where it's going.

lose temper / roid rage one is a myth. they dont make you any more aggressive than you already would be

You just described Gieschen.

Now, where were you intending this thread to go? For people to name players who fit this list of criteria?

Or was it intended more as a bulletin? 'cause I honestly can't see where it's going.
Not sure why you are so defensive, as long as no names are made who cares, lets have some robust discussion and let the cards fall, i haven't named anyone so lets play ball, I remember a few years back at the olympics, Australia won a load of medals in cycling and quite a few of the winners had the same symptoms as described, NFL is similar, lets not hide it in the closet, now is not the time.

george.jpg

players with needle marks in their arms

I guess that would be pretty easy to hide though, just wear a long sleeve jersey all the time.

o_O

Not sure why you are so defensive, as long as no names are made who cares, lets have some robust discussion and let the cards fall, i haven't named anyone so lets play ball, I remember a few years back at the olympics, Australia won a load of medals in cycling and quite a few of the winners had the same symptoms as described, NFL is similar, lets not hide it in the closet, now is not the time.

Defensive? You neither asked a question nor formulated a statement/argument/opinion in your OP.

All you gave us was a shopping list.

Just wondering what your intentions for the thread were.

Defensive? You neither asked a question nor formulated a statement/argument/opinion in your OP.

All you gave us was a shopping list.

Just wondering what your intentions for the thread were.
What is wrong with asking a question, you had thousands of posts about the same topic but no clarifications, have you ever visited other message boards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crap thread is crap.

So every player who, even vaguely, meets these criteria will be potentially labelled. Regardless of the fact that various other environmental/medicinal and genetic factors may influence said 'symptoms".

OP is a 14 year old troll.

Crap thread is crap.

So every player who, even vaguely, meets these criteria will be potentially labelled. Regardless of the fact that various other environmental/medicinal and genetic factors may influence said 'symptoms".

OP is a 14 year old troll.
Member since wednesday, **** off.

What is wrong with asking a question, you had thousands of posts about the same topic but no clarifications, have you ever visited other message boards?

What was the question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back