Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe that report though?

Other reports have said Pendles will be back in either 1 week or 2 weeks. :eek:
Quote was for the pun ;)
I might hold him to see what happens next week I think most will considering their low trades and I have an easy opponent in my main league, however I'm not you gunning for top spot. If I was you I'd seriously consider getting another mid as he's been poor anyway and hope it gains you points on those who hold him.

Quote was for the pun ;)
I might hold him to see what happens next week I think most will considering their low trades and I have an easy opponent in my main league, however I'm not you gunning for top spot. If I was you I'd seriously consider getting another mid as he's been poor anyway and hope it gains you points on those who hold him.

Only have 2 trades left though and stuff all money.

I am also 811 points behind first so don't think I am any chance of catching him.

I'm in a cash league which I also want to try and win, hence why I am thinking of just holding onto Pendles for....

Only have 2 trades left though and stuff all money.

I am also 811 points behind first so don't think I am any chance of catching him.

I'm in a cash league which I also want to try and win, hence why I am thinking of just holding onto Pendles for....

The guy in first place will most likely hold his useless arse too so trade him to someone that actually places and roll the dice.
Would be a way of catching the bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn't be a man if you haven't had this injury at least once in your life.

The combination of RSI and chafing is brutal.

Or so I've heard.

McGovern injured...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back