Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blokes with big muscles that think they're badarse, but couldn't actually fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Had 110Kg on deadlift, half way in, female gym instructor basically tellls me I have to move because she has a class. This is in a 5*5M area inside teh main gym. She could have politely asked, but it was yeah you have to move.

Had 110Kg on deadlift, half way in, female gym instructor basically tellls me I have to move because she has a class. This is in a 5*5M area inside teh main gym. She could have politely asked, but it was yeah you have to move.

Shoulda said "if you can give me one good deadlift of this bar then Ill move, otherwise bugger off"!!

What sorta gym do you go to where they run classes in the main gym?! That sounds kinda strange.
Thank god I go to dohertys and they dont run stupid classes. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoulda said "if you can give me one good deadlift of this bar then Ill move, otherwise bugger off"!!

What sorta gym do you go to where they run classes in the main gym?! That sounds kinda strange.
Thank god I go to dohertys and they dont run stupid classes. :D

It's a community gym, its 1 year old, and they really need to get a class room, for classes. I also think all gyms should have a olympic weightlifting area. I haven't been to a gym yet, where you can do cleans with serious weight and just simply be able to drop the weights down.

I live away from the city atm, but I'm going to move to the city in July for Uni, so if anyone can reccomend a good gym to go to where I can do olympic lifting that'd be great. I currently do my olympic lifting with my pt at Enfield.

My gym doesnt have a specified olympic area, but on one of the squat racks they have bumpers on either side on the floor so you can drop the bar.
So its a pretty good utilization of room.

But yeah, sounds like they certainly need a separate room for classes - theres enough noise and clutter in the gym as there is without having someone yelling running classes!!

going in the mornings or after 7 at night due to the crap I had to put up with the other day.
And from the general gym discussion thread..

Been gyming it at home also which is nice, a solid workout for an hour at home definately makes life easier! Less douchebags as well!

Blatant liers annoy me. In and out of the gym.
Normally people keep their lying to their e-stats....but you're lying about where you lift. Wtf why would you even lie about that....??

Normally people keep their lying to their e-stats....but you're lying about where you lift. Wtf why would you even lie about that....??

Did you ever think that I do both? At the time it seemed a good idea to write about nighttime gym sessions but I also gym at home as well.

Why would you get upset about that mate? Did someone hurt you at the gym? Poor baby.

Did you ever think that I do both? At the time it seemed a good idea to write about nighttime gym sessions but I also gym at home as well.

Why would you get upset about that mate? Did someone hurt you at the gym? Poor baby.
Yep we all believe you do both.
Not upset, just find it lulzworthy some random guy on the internetz would lie about that.

Whatever you reckon mate.

Come via my Gym in Northcote and afterwards we can do a cardio session in my garage.

Pfffft.

strong homo

kevspa2.png

Been gyming it at home also which is nice, a solid workout for an hour at home definately makes life easier! Less douchebags as well!

Illiterate people annoy me. In and out of the gym. Please find a dictionary and look up the world 'also'. Do not return to the interweb till you understand what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back