Think Tank Is H. Reid about to become the most overrated player since Husband of Jo?

Will this end well?

• No

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Old Watts option

• New Maximum Grundage option

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • DanWA

• JHF

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So, the WA editor goes for Freo?

Not sure how that effects what I wrote? I can just imagine them all sitting in a room thinking how clever they are with another Harley-lujah quote.
There’s a common misconception that the Eagles control the news amongst Failmantle conspiracy theorists.

Best first 2 seasons out of any player I can remember. By a long way.

If GCS werent a garbage team, or he played for a big VIC team he would have won a Brownlow. Easily.
His debut season and Toby’s are forgotten ….. they were both awesome

And they weren’t hidden down on the hbf like Sheezel and Naicos

His debut season and Toby’s are forgotten ….. they were both awesome

And they weren’t hidden down on the hbf like Sheezel and Naicos

Toby's 1st year was great too. A 1st year player who could be moved anywhere to make it better.

Bit harsh on Sheezel too. He was in a garbage team and like Toby was moved around to plug holes and did it well. Often carrying the Roos.

Toby's 1st year was great too. A 1st year player who could be moved anywhere to make it better.

Bit harsh on Sheezel too. He was in a garbage team and like Toby was moved around to plug holes and did it well. Often carrying the Roos.
Yeah ... bit harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he’s such a Freo troll that he did the photo and put it on his socials as a gag.
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

Yep. Imagine if you traded pick 1 for a few top picks and were able to plug a number of holes...
Plug holes ? right I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing you probably don't grasp the gravity of the situation at West Coast.

We're going for the public relation wins in the media at this stage with all the hype Reid brings being Number 1 and the fact Freo are hating their limelight being stolen from them by the wooden spooners.

Plug holes ? right I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing you probably don't grasp the gravity of the situation at West Coast.

We're going for the public relation wins in the media at this stage with all the hype Reid brings being Number 1 and the fact Freo are hating their limelight being stolen from them by the wooden spooners.
Fremantle limelight? Lol.

Seems like Reid is just filling a Nic Nat sized hole on the back page to me.

Fremantle limelight? Lol.

Seems like Reid is just filling a Nic Nat sized hole on the back page to me.

Can he become a mascot for the club to allow them to overpay him?

Back