Is Kinnear the worse player on our list?

Remove this Banner Ad

ur an idiot!!
Besides the fact that not every player on our list has played a senior game. Mckee? all the rookies that have not made their debut you cannot possibly make that statement unless you have seen every player play.
Not every player has three brownlow votes next to his name...

Gee wizz! here we all are, having a bit of fun. Calling McGough a dud.People Calling BK a dud. Then there is you, with this silly comment. Oh well, if you seriously believe he is then thats your judgement. I dont preach that he is a superstar, and he will never be all-australian material or anything like that,but the worst on the list, thats harsh. I bag McGough non stop and i believe him to be in our top 26. Silly thread, but wont surprise me if ppl agree with it.

MM was obviously not at last weeks VFL game, Kinnear wasnt moving freely from what I could see not to mention the fact he is crap.

Well deserved call up for Swanny though.

Saying Kinnear is the worst player on the list is going a bit too far...

I would say he's the worst player to play a senior match for Collingwood in season 2003.

bk is that **** even the kangas knocked him back for a draft pick. how long will it take us to realise hes not up to hit. anyone remember luke goddan and jason wild. he definetly gives 101% but his footskills are ****. for us to be serious he cant be on our list:confused:

Jabso - trying to start a genuine topic on this site with the likes of the two serial drop kicks chipping in is a hard ask.
However, in an effort to be sensible.....

I don't think he is the worst on our entire list. I would rate him about 30 to 35 with some of the young kids behind but only behinfd him for lack of experience.
I clearly rate him our worst senior player (in the sense of senior games played).

And yep he is in this week but there are two things about that.
1. He generally plays three or four games a year, this year is no different.
2. He may not play if Presti comes up. Presti is listed as an Emergency.

And just a little dig, how come Brentoncowell and statman are out of school so much, won't the other year 7 kids miss them.

How can you possible say that he is the worst player on our list. His form before he got injury was quite good and MM obliviously believes he is a good player because after just one game for Willi he comes straight back into the team.

Also i can name at least two players on the list who are worse than BK.

Richo & Molloy

I don't think he is the worst on our entire list. I would rate him about 30 to 35 with some of the young kids behind but only behinfd him for lack of experience.

Time to put this **** to bed. It doesnt matter what we think of him, its what MM thinks of him. And guess what he is back in the side straight after his injury. Go BK! stick it to em'!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst player in my opinion is that player which is not only average (at best) at VFL level, but also in terms of a potential upside. Thus:

Richardson's the worst player on our list.

Then Freeborn.

Then Kinnear.

Then Molloy or Davis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back