Moved Thread Is Mark Robinson Pissed on AFL 360?

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo is a drunk sloppy mess. Never makes sense, never has a good answer. He really needs to take a leaf out of Derm's book, just talk really slow so people think you're intelligent and thinking hard about what you're saying.

He was in hospital over the summer and had his teeth out or something I think. It's well known he's a heavy smoker and last year they had some of the guests on trying to convince him to quit as part of an AFL drive.

I have to admit that while part of his appeal and that of 360 is that he is not really very television-centric, he still doesn't come across as a very impressive figure considering his journalistic status. Maybe that's just the image-driven attitude of the TV age and he's a very good writer but I don't read his paper.
More recent than that.....nothing to do with his teeth. Can't stand the bloke but acknowledge he writes better than he presents on TV/radio. Wants to be every footballer's mate.

More recent than that.....nothing to do with his teeth. Can't stand the bloke but acknowledge he writes better than he presents on TV/radio. Wants to be every footballer's mate.
Can't stand him either.
His writing is quite poor, so he's starting from a very low base.

Robbo's drunk again it seems.. Just going on angry rants tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And asking stupid questions to Bucks. He actually asked what is the gameplan against St Kilda. :$ I don't hate Robbo but that was idiotic.

It's going to be great to watch this year, because Roos is like a patient father with a stupid child when those sort of questions come out. Buckley has a great "you're a stupid Karmichael Hunt" look.

Clearly neither coach is going to reveal their own game plans, the bit where they were asked to comment on bits of play from the Bombers Hawks game yesterday was much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back