News Ivan Maric is a Boss!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UpTheGuts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 22, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Re: Ivan Maric is a ****ing Boss!!!

Will be sitting next to him tonight at the Player Sponsor dinner.

I am nervous. I hope he doesn't stab me in the neck with an icepick or some such

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gotta admit, I had a bit of a chuckle when you guys brought him over from the Cows, but jesus. The guy has been playing like an absolute star this year. I was pretty dirty at our ruck division for getting smashed by a guy who could hardly get a game at Adelaide, but looking mow it's hard to blame them.

Maric giving first use to a midfield of your quality for years to come is a pretty pants wettingly terrifying thought.

mcuzzy

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Gotta admit, I had a bit of a chuckle when you guys brought him over from the Cows, but jesus. The guy has been playing like an absolute star this year. I was pretty dirty at our ruck division for getting smashed by a guy who could hardly get a game at Adelaide, but looking mow it's hard to blame them.

Maric giving first use to a midfield of your quality for years to come is a pretty pants wettingly terrifying thought.
In Dimma we trust.

Amen.

CoggaRules

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 7, 2004
Pluto
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TOO
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, on the way the Big fella is going, will go close to pipping the Cotch for the brownlow..laugh you might but these two have been burning it up for 9 rounds..;)

OldCrowBloke

Club Legend
May 3, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
It has been great to see Ivan doing well on a consistent basis. Played a fantastic game today! Its good to see a former club favourite feeling the love at his ne club.

ausbacker

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Beantown
Did someone say AA?
Maric has put himself up for consideration. His recent form has been outstanding.

It's fantastic to see players blossom in a new environment. Maric has taken his game to levels he hasn't known before. It's a credit to the Richmond staff and Maric.

CeltDave

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2010
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Love this from Redcap on the Adelaide board when the mullet was traded.

Re: Ivan Maric - Thank you and best of luck

All the Best, to the bigfella Ivan. You always played wth great aggresion and absolute commitment.
To all the Richmond fans out there sayin this bloke is no better than Graham you are clearly mistaken. Ivan will become the heart and soul of Richmond very quickly, a favourite amongst players and fans.

All the best Bigfella, and thanks!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Top Bottom