Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Talk from demonland that Jack has redone his hammy in the 2nd qtr.

I'm not there so I can only relay what others have said.

:mad::mad::mad:...:(

Is it official that Grimes has pulled his hamstrings again???
Or are they just sore?
Out for the rest of the game?
Some guy
As I mentioned. Trainers were working the hamstrings. I think he spent the quarter on the bench so he could have felt a bit sore and be taking a precaution or he might have hurt it again. Don't know.
Some other guy who is there

Re: Jack Grimes re injures his hammy.

so they don't know yet, fingers crossed just a precaution

so they don't know yet, fingers crossed just a precaution

Indeed I have no idea yet. hence the rumour prefix as its to soon to say injury news. Him sitting out the 2nd qtr may of been the plan all along.

I hope its nothing but I guess we will find out very soon.

Thanks. Seems it's not done & more a pre-caution or he would be iced and put away by now
By a 3rd guy. Seems to know more about the correct protocal of the above mention injury then me.

Still nothing set in stone either.

Grimes has a history of lower back/hammy issues, without knowing the facts I wouldn't be surprised if it was a pre-planned move to ease him back into footy. Bailey does have a history of such measures with players coming back from injuries.

I was at the game and down by the Casey rooms after the game, and he walked right past me limping a bit before getting worked on by a physio. Obviously, I have no idea how long this might mean he's out for, but thought I'd add my two cents.

We've been doing alright without Grimes for the past month, so no need, IMO, to rush him back to the AFL squad.

Bring him back Round 1 next year (assuming we miss out on Finals).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back