Teams Jacksonville Jaguars - Touchdown Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Peak Blake today - we are going to be the reverse Detroit Lions and completely blow our window with a superbowl level D

Saw a fair bit of the first half at "work".. got me ****ed why you guys were throwing the ball so often anyway, Yeldon was gaining significant yards on every carry, *ed play calling.

Saw a fair bit of the first half at "work".. got me ****** why you guys were throwing the ball so often anyway, Yeldon was gaining significant yards on every carry, ******ed play calling.

Because Blake is a QB dat gets you to da promise land dats why!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
Another test for the Jags.

Last week they played one of the top teams, this week its the Cowboys.

Will be watching to see how much they use their new RBs.

And they signed Ereck Flowers, one of Coughlin's draft picks at the Giants.

Another test for the Jags.

Last week they played one of the top teams, this week its the Cowboys.

Will be watching to see how much they use their new RBs.

And they signed Ereck Flowers, one of Coughlin's draft picks at the Giants.

That would be a real B!TCH SLAP in the face to the Giants organisation if he get his form back on track. Not exactly looking fwd to the Jags putting the clamps on my FF RB... :( but if Zeke can get three runs of over 20... the Jags D still has ways to go. Is Ramsay still talking too much?

Teddy chester

All Australian
Jun 11, 2016
SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
IMO Richardson needs to come in to right tackle, Parnell to move over to left tackle. Fix the line and they will score more. The defensive side of the ball is baffling

SacksonvilleJags

Team Captain
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wtf is with the play calling?!?! No point throwing the ball if your o-line can’t block s**t!!! Need big changes on the o-line. Parnell has to be moved.
Keep running the ball if ur getting yards!!!!! That just seems like a no-brainer to me.
I feel like defence is only playing poorly because they are working too hard. Offence has to stay on the field and score some points. Can’t rely on the D to hold the other team down AND score the points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
According to ESPN's Dan Graziano, the Jaguars "poked around" for a quarterback before Tuesday's NFL trade deadline.

The Jaguars ultimately didn't make a quarterback move, but Graziano mentions teams -- not specifically the Jaguars -- were inquiring about quarterbacks Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh McCown, Tyrod Taylor, and Nick Foles. All four of those quarterbacks weren't moved in the end, and Jacksonville remains hopeful that Bortles, who was benched in Week 7, will have more success when Leonard Fournette (hamstring) returns after the Jaguars' Week 9 bye.

Source: ESPN

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
Which of Fitzpatrick, Taylor, McCown and Foles are definite better QB's than Bortles ?

While some may be about same I don't think any are clearly better and none are long term options.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Which of Fitzpatrick, Taylor, McCown and Foles are definite better QB's than Bortles ?

While some may be about same I don't think any are clearly better and none are long term options.

lol, they are all better if you want compete for a title which I'm pretty sure was the plan going into the year.

Fitzpatrick, while he might turn it over just as much as Blake does can actually let it rip and make plays downfield. He'd at the very least make Moncrief and Cole better players and open up the run game for Fournette and Hyde a bit.

Taylor and McCown, much safer with the ball, better game managers than Blake is. If you are a team who wins on the back of defense they both would suit.

Foles just an all round better QB than Bortles. While last years playoff performance could very well be a mirage or a once off he is still easily good enough to be a starter in this league.

...Blake is a better scrambler than all of them tho so i guess thats something.

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
lol, they are all better if you want compete for a title which I'm pretty sure was the plan going into the year.

Fitzpatrick, while he might turn it over just as much as Blake does can actually let it rip and make plays downfield. He'd at the very least make Moncrief and Cole better players and open up the run game for Fournette and Hyde a bit.

Taylor and McCown, much safer with the ball, better game managers than Blake is. If you are a team who wins on the back of defense they both would suit.

Foles just an all round better QB than Bortles. While last years playoff performance could very well be a mirage or a once off he is still easily good enough to be a starter in this league.

...Blake is a better scrambler than all of them tho so i guess thats something.

Thanks for reply

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back