Confirmed Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
It seems quite clear that Pick 5 for Carlisle and a second rounder would have got the deal done.
It seems quite clear that the Saints would then have traded the second rounder and a third rounder for Sydney's pick 14.
HOWEVER.
The unprofessional knob who kept running to the media with complete bullshit during trade week clearly wouldn't do that deal, even though most independent commentators thought it was fair.
That's why it ended up being a three way with Sydney and i'm very grateful to Sydney for doing that deal, which didn't give them a lot of gain.

Essendon the team that now represent Farmer's and the country area's, despite not being able to make it all the way to Wangaratta when the situation demanded. Yeah professionals ...... lol

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
It seems quite clear that Pick 5 for Carlisle and a second rounder would have got the deal done.
It seems quite clear that the Saints would then have traded the second rounder and a third rounder for Sydney's pick 14.
HOWEVER.
The unprofessional knob who kept running to the media with complete bullshit during trade week clearly wouldn't do that deal, even though most independent commentators thought it was fair.
That's why it ended up being a three way with Sydney and i'm very grateful to Sydney for doing that deal, which didn't give them a lot of gain.

Essendon the team that now represent Farmer's and the country area's, despite not being able to make it all the way to Wangaratta when the situation demanded. Yeah professionals ...... lol
Translation for those who don't understand stupid:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! ESSINGTON DIDN'T GET SCREWED OVER! EVEN THOUGH WE GOT THE DEAL WE WANTED!"

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers
HOWEVER.

Revisionist history is always a joy to read

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I can confirm, straight from the horses mouth that The GM of Football at Essendon ALSO thinks you are the 'bad guys'.

So not just confined to BF.
I can confirm , that everyone in the football world , except for Essendon people think your club is shonky , delusional and unjustifiably arrogant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jade

Smug lives here.
AFL Club
Essendon
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom