Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

and i bet your club fogs you off every time...

Considering I've spoken directly to three board members over my queries, plus the CEO, and that real world outcomes were achieved on some of those conversations, the answer is most certainly a resounding NO - I was not fobbed off.

It seems quite clear that Pick 5 for Carlisle and a second rounder would have got the deal done.
It seems quite clear that the Saints would then have traded the second rounder and a third rounder for Sydney's pick 14.
HOWEVER.
The unprofessional knob who kept running to the media with complete bullshit during trade week clearly wouldn't do that deal, even though most independent commentators thought it was fair.
That's why it ended up being a three way with Sydney and i'm very grateful to Sydney for doing that deal, which didn't give them a lot of gain.

Essendon the team that now represent Farmer's and the country area's, despite not being able to make it all the way to Wangaratta when the situation demanded. Yeah professionals ...... lol

It seems quite clear that Pick 5 for Carlisle and a second rounder would have got the deal done.
It seems quite clear that the Saints would then have traded the second rounder and a third rounder for Sydney's pick 14.
HOWEVER.
The unprofessional knob who kept running to the media with complete bullshit during trade week clearly wouldn't do that deal, even though most independent commentators thought it was fair.
That's why it ended up being a three way with Sydney and i'm very grateful to Sydney for doing that deal, which didn't give them a lot of gain.

Essendon the team that now represent Farmer's and the country area's, despite not being able to make it all the way to Wangaratta when the situation demanded. Yeah professionals ...... lol
Translation for those who don't understand stupid:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! ESSINGTON DIDN'T GET SCREWED OVER! EVEN THOUGH WE GOT THE DEAL WE WANTED!"

HOWEVER.

Revisionist history is always a joy to read

I don;t think anybody apart from BF Essendon flogs think St Kilda are the bad guys in this scenario.

I can confirm, straight from the horses mouth that The GM of Football at Essendon ALSO thinks you are the 'bad guys'.

So not just confined to BF.

I can confirm, straight from the horses mouth that The GM of Football at Essendon ALSO thinks you are the 'bad guys'.

So not just confined to BF.
I can confirm , that everyone in the football world , except for Essendon people think your club is shonky , delusional and unjustifiably arrogant.

I can confirm , that everyone in the football world , except for Essendon people think your club is shonky , delusional and unjustifiably arrogant.

Not really delusional though when we can pull it off now, is it? :D

989a656966e2d89f9f117dc0e615eb51.jpg

Concluded in part 2: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-and-44-for-5-24-and-craig-bird-pt-2.1142249/

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back