Roast James Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
* off and declare some other club for yourself, you poncy cuck private schoolboy ***********.

You're a certified embarrassment. NO wonder this club has become so detached from it's cultural roots you ****ing IMPOSTOR!

If we wanted to hear braindead morons that couldn't out think a turnip commentate we could hardly do better than the Darcy / Brayshaw team. My favourite was when Brayshaw criticised a marginal high missed late in the game but at no point did they ever point out that the hit from butters on Simpkin should have been a free kick.

I think Jim just over corrects himself so it doesn’t ever come across that he is showing any bias towards North. Probably goes a little to far the other way but would prefer that to Eddie that’s for sure. Jim Brayshaw is a great North man, got our club through a really dark spot. He can commentate how ever he wants, he loves this club and we are forever indebted to him, he was a big part of the reason we stayed at Arden St

• Banned
I had the thing muted from turning it on. Didn’t even know he was commentating.

He’s a lost soul. Approaching a spoken word Damien Barrett.

He's definitely behaving like a scorned lover a la Barrett.

Did someone take down his "Fremantle Grammarians" school cap & blazer from the boardroom wall?

The bloke is a MONUMENTAL SUCK HOLE!

Last edited:
Here here.

Time for James to come to terms with how uneasy he is calling us and promise to never do it again.

Sorry James but you're a dick.

He can't hear you right now mate. He has Ken Hinkley's thighs clamped to his ears.

Last edited:
I spat the dummy when he started questioning the doctors' judgments and actions regarding Jy. Rare that I get heated like that, but he fair dinkum was out of line with that s**t. As he would know we're one of the few clubs to get arse reamed by the AFL for supposed concussion breaches, and the bastard saw with his own eyes that Simpkin stumbled for 5 seconds before collapsing to the ground and staying there for an age: It was clear he was rattled, if not more.

Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think Brayshaw said anything during the match that was as bad as what some on this board say in the Gameday and autopsy threads.

Because he isn't as biased as Richardson, Darcy or the others doesn't make him a poor commentator.

Copped s**t for being biased years ago on triple m, so moved away from calling north games. Now that he’s calling them on telly again he’s trying remain impartial but might be taking it a bit too far.

Bit damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. Is it really that big of a deal? I get wanting to blow off steam but s**t, who gives a * honestly.

I like him. I don't like Darcy, Johnson, Maguire, Lynch, stupid Tim Lane, even stupider whatever his daughters name is, the most stupid of all that Kelli whatever her name is, why even is that bloke Gil's brother even part of it?? JB has to dumb himself down because of the peanuts he has to work with. And try not to barrack.

noooooooooo you can't just not blatantly barrack for north melbourne when you commentate their games nooooooooooo

I like him. I don't like Darcy, Johnson, Maguire, Lynch, stupid Tim Lane, even stupider whatever his daughters name is, the most stupid of all that Kelli whatever her name is, why even is that bloke Gil's brother even part of it?? JB has to dumb himself down because of the peanuts he has to work with. And try not to barrack.

Mate this isnt the thread to discuss why you like Brown nose Bradshaw.
We’re here to besmirch his character .
So tell me again why you hate him? 😉

Mate this isnt the thread to discuss why you like Brown nose Bradshaw.
We’re here to besmirch his character .
So tell me again why you hate him? 😉
He let's Bill tell the jokes?

He’s a utensil an absolute shitmen and one of the reasons we sit second last.

we might be in better place currently if he wasn’t jerking off Scott for the best part of ten years .
Not fussed what he says about us , but he’s been a big player in our current struggles .
fu** him , need a head butt

I don't know about that, although I was always concerned that JB was the one feeding Damo information.

Now, I normally can't stand JB commentating our games as he virtually fellates the opposition all game, but I really thought he wasn't as bad tonight. Sure he licked a few helmets (virtually) but it wasn't to the usual extent.

I absolutely can't stand him when we play * and the Braves.

Slightly OT that wannabe Rotarian Darcy is so scripted blurbs the how would you like to be at the breakfast buffet with the coach etc scenario. Said the whole thing verbatim about Richmond on Triple M breakfast show Wednesday ! The only difference is it was our club. His whole life is autocue

I don't know about that, although I was always concerned that JB was the one feeding Damo information.

Now, I normally can't stand JB commentating our games as he virtually fellates the opposition all game, but I really thought he wasn't as bad tonight. Sure he licked a few helmets (virtually) but it wasn't to the usual extent.

I absolutely can't stand him when we play * and the Braves.

oh he wasn’t bad tonight , I saw the masses gathering and thought * it I’ll get busy too.🤷‍♂️.
Man we were unprofessional when he was president . Scott ruled the roost is what I was alluding to .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back