Jarryd Hayne

Remove this Banner Ad

Mostly against poor performing teams - What the hell are you talking about ...we beat #1, #2(twice), #3, #4, #7 and (a red hot) #9 in our past 11 games. AND no other side has pieced together more consecutive wins this season.....against good or poor performing sides.

Who else in Parra is good? So Hayne did it all? I don' think so - Buddy, were not arguing the number of players on the field that contribute to a winning side, we can all count, were talking about the impact of one particular player. And as much as one player can impact the results of games, hayne has done that. Review haynes trys, try assists and metres gained before commenting any further on this please.

Who is from NSW? Supprise suprise - Last year his praise was heaped on Slater as the best fullback in the world.

Debatable - Everything is debatable. My substantiating evidence - 1. start with the number of hayne trys. 2. Look at the post match ratings (he scored equal highest points in two matches as anyone in QLD or NSW and the third game was either a seven or eight .3. Most metres gained in NSW side in one or two of the games. Whats your evidence genius?

He played on the wing. he only had to catch the ball. - If hayne is "terrible" and scoring on the wing is "not hard" what does that say about QLD wingers who all scored less than terrrible hayne? The word s**thouse comes to mind.

He was he fairest. Not the best - Says you, a guy on a forum. The dally M judges who happen to be greats of the game from QLD & NSW disagree with you. You might have to take this one up with them.

Once again, I invite you to flesh out your opinion instead of throwing mud & side tracking.

NAME A PLAYER WITH BETTER CREDENTIALS THAN HAYNE THIS YEAR AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE THAT IS BETTER THAN HAYNE AND ALL OTHERS ON THE FIELD THIS YEAR.......

I live in Granville, Sydney. I just signed up to this website today to respond to this forum and chose anything on the drop down boxes. My birthday is also 01/01 according to bigfooty.com

I think its time to choose another forum to reply to mate, your not doing too well here.

Alrighty if Jarryd is not currently the best player in the world or fullback in the world, please detail what player has better credentials this year than the following:
So please, I invite you to flesh out your opinion instead of throwing mud...

You got the wrong guy dildo, that was posted by firestorm.

I said I agreed, because I think he is a better winger than a fullback on from what Ive seen, not saying he has done a bad job at fullback, but hes not fit to tie Billy Slaters bootlaces for that position in the test squad.

Okay, forum master, why is your status relevant to this debate? Is that meant to notch you points when you cannot get any with an empty argument containing no facts, evidence or informed & credible opinion (no, forum opinions do not fall under this banner)?

I just think its about time that people like fire storm stop this anti Hayne adgenda. If Hayne was in your squad you'd be heaping the praise on him.

The facts are there, the stats are there, the incredible trys are there on replay. He's an amazing player and deserves all the recognition he is currently receiving.

End of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayne’s defence barrister Richard Pontello SC asked Judge Syme to take into account his Christian beliefs, submitting they could help his rehabilitation.

However she said his prospects of rehabilitation were “guarded”, noting he would benefit from in-custody programs including those for offenders who continue to deny their crimes.

“This specific aspect of his behaviour (his denials) ought to be addressed,” Judge Syme said.

“It will not be overcome by him simply going to church.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back