Mod. Notice Jasper84 leaves the mod team

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are likely less Francis Urquhart and more Jim Hacker.

Hacker: When did a civil servant last refuse an honour?
Bernard:Well I think there was somebody in the Treasury that refused a knighthood.
Hacker: When?
Bernard: I think it was 1496.
Hacker: Why?
Bernard: He had already got one.

Hacker: When did a civil servant last refuse an honour?
Bernard:Well I think there was somebody in the Treasury that refused a knighthood.
Hacker: When?
Bernard: I think it was 1496.
Hacker: Why?
Bernard: He had already got one.

A horse is telling jokes now, and what's more, they are funny. Bloody hell. Jasper84 was the funny bloke, correct? Saintly Viewed has some comic potential, so make him a mod. So long as when the Hawks mod comes after me again, SV sticks his head out for me.

If we all did what Saintly would do, there would be a lot more double entendres about Cox.
I have no idea how you came to that?

I've badly missed Jasper84's posting. One of the funniest and more insightful posters around here, balanced in his views and with a great sense of the absurd. He could shoot down some of our more ridiculous and inane arguments with gentle mockery, and rarely cause offence. A real gem.

Hope he soon returns to the board, and again becomes a regular.

I've badly missed Jasper84's posting. One of the funniest and more insightful posters around here, balanced in his views and with a great sense of the absurd. He could shoot down some of our more ridiculous and inane arguments with gentle mockery, and rarely cause offence. A real gem.

Hope he soon returns to the board, and again becomes a regular.
There used to be another mod.
Really good poster, witty, smart as a whip. Husband Geelong (after all no marriage is perfect) but unsure what became of her.

;)

There used to be another mod.
Really good poster, witty, smart as a whip. Husband Geelong (after all no marriage is perfect) but unsure what became of her.

;)

I think she's a bit of a flog.

(P.S. Great news about Schaz today, SV. I haven't stopped smiling since I read it on here. The BF pipeline never fails.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posts 3,671 Likes 11,531

The best ratio I've seen on this board... I don't remember his work but he must be a good poster...
So you’re saying he’s a like hoarder...

No I'm saying everyone must like his work. And also you don't often get to be a mod with only 3000 posts...
A great great witty poster.

Posts 3,671 Likes 11,531

The best ratio I've seen on this board... I don't remember his work but he must be a good poster...
He's a very funny man.

I went to the season launch with him last year and he's a great bloke.

He has a very busy and responsible job so I'm not at all surprised that he doesn't have the time to fulfill his moderator duties.

Thanks for all your hard work on here Jasper84

Wielded the mod controls with precision. Posting is always reasonable and balanced. But I’m sure you also have some good qualities too ... :)

Enjoy retirement and hope to see you around here :thumbsu:

Speaking of which, anyone seem RobertG22 ? He’s missed around these parts.
And Magpie Bat is absent as well.
Great posters.
Rob is still around, he’s probably just busy as a Dad to a young kid.
Magpie Bat posted last night taking a well-aimed shot at Hardwick.

Well done Jasper, enjoy retirement and playing golf, drinking beers on the porch and cooking BBQs on public holidays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back