Preview JLT 2: Fremantle vs West Coast. Sunday 4:10pm @ Rushton Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the scores

26a1.png
1f985.png

Think West Coast had only about 4 players listed on the AFL injury list when it came out during the week, so their reserves would be fairly strong.

It seems like we've got 23 players left for the JLT game. West Coast named 8 on the interchange and 4 emergencies for the JLT game...depends how many are playing in the first match. Nelson and Rotham have been mentioned so far.

Last edited:
According to the team sheet...

Mutimer, Smith, Allen, McInnes, Ah Chee, Nelson, HBrayshaw, Watson, Williams, Ainsworth, Rotham and Brooksby all playing for WC Lite.

Watson the only one listed in their JLT team.

Crowden, Shultz, North, McCarthy, Jones, Meek, Sturt, Carter, Bewley, Tabs, Nyhuis, Watson, Giro all playing for Peel.

Possible we are only playing 22 in JLT - anyone seen Giro out there?

Jones and Bewley playing JLT time as well apparently (after only playing a half at Peel). Tabs only played a half of Peel game as well but won't play any time in JLT.

From AFL.com.au article

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silvagni: "I just want to publicly apologise to Jamie for the incident on the weekend. It's not something I stand for,” Silvagni said after the decision was handed down. "I still feel a little ill from it from the weekend. It's definitely not something in my character. I'm deeply remorseful for the incident."

Plead guilty at the tribunal. Didn't ask any coaches from when he played u12s to come in as character witnesses. Accepted full responsibility. It was an elbow not a clenched fist. Cripps did not suffer anywhere close to the same injuries young Brayshaw did - he did not miss the entire rest of the season, require major dental work, and have permanent damage.

Unlike your boy Masten (from the same derby) who brought in a dental surgeon to claim that any ‘bite’ of Suban was involuntary. Ha ha ha... this comedy writes itself.

“The forearm was in my mouth and I closed it by reflex,” Masten told the hearing.
“I was almost gagging on his arm.
“There was no open and shut movement. There was no intent to bite whatsoever.”

Ha ha ha ha ha... so hilarious the defences your legal mob are willing to try.

And then Schofield and Brennan attacked Suban on social media for testifying at the tribunal. Claiming he should have shut up about it - as it's the "players code". I assume that's the same code where everyone is doing a crap load of drugs but players aren't allowed to not do it as they'll be out of the "player's code".

Oh cool. This is the internet game where we post idiotic unrelated vision of past incidents in Footy games in the hope people think I'm a moron. I'm good at this!

Can't even remember which GF this was but my lasting memory is watching this with the sound down and listening to HG and Roy. HG effusively describing the batmobile and Angry's leather gear, and eventually Roy interupts and shouts "Get Off!!"

Silvagni: "I just want to publicly apologise to Jamie for the incident on the weekend. It's not something I stand for,” Silvagni said after the decision was handed down. "I still feel a little ill from it from the weekend. It's definitely not something in my character. I'm deeply remorseful for the incident."

Plead guilty at the tribunal. Didn't ask any coaches from when he played u12s to come in as character witnesses. Accepted full responsibility. It was an elbow not a clenched fist. Cripps did not suffer anywhere close to the same injuries young Brayshaw did - he did not miss the entire rest of the season, require major dental work, and have permanent damage.
https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-c...aks-after-andrew-brayshaw-punch-ng-b88918504z
Andrew Gaff's apology
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08...ribunal-for-punching-andrew-brayshaw/10082368
Andrew Gaff pleading guilty

You guys call it a dogs act because it was behind the play, Brayshaw wasnt looking etc... Silvagni hit was behind the play, Cripps wasn't looking, a hit in a slightly different spot on the face can elevate the chance of more damage. Why is a punch worse than an elbow? I have been on the end of an elbow & it was not fun....

Do I think Andrew Gaff should of gone for a long time, Hell Yes.. What he did was completely wrong and he deserved the penalty that was given. But for some supporters to act like they are holier than Jesus himself & that the Fremantle club is always the victim. The mirror is there.

PS. Fremantle are my second team & I went to 5 games of theirs last year, I was born and breed in Fremantle.

Is Gaff playing today? If so I hope he grazes his knee, contracts methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus, and dies.

Lol just kidding. There’s no way he’d graze his knee in a game of football. The weak piece of shit.

https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-c...aks-after-andrew-brayshaw-punch-ng-b88918504z
Andrew Gaff's apology
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08...ribunal-for-punching-andrew-brayshaw/10082368
Andrew Gaff pleading guilty

You guys call it a dogs act because it was behind the play, Brayshaw wasnt looking etc... Silvagni hit was behind the play, Cripps wasn't looking, a hit in a slightly different spot on the face can elevate the chance of more damage. Why is a punch worse than an elbow? I have been on the end of an elbow & it was not fun....

Do I think Andrew Gaff should of gone for a long time, Hell Yes.. What he did was completely wrong and he deserved the penalty that was given. But for some supporters to act like they are holier than Jesus himself & that the Fremantle club is always the victim. The mirror is there.

PS. Fremantle are my second team & I went to 5 games of theirs last year, I was born and breed in Fremantle.
Would you agree is was a dog act?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back