WDC98017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Jobiwan gives us more, he will

Standus Operatus

Interprrretating

Dropped a mark that he woulda kicked

which team can outwear the other one

Thank you for making this thread.

When Hamish, Darcy and Watson all work the same game I can't get the cotton wool into my ears because I keep vomiting.

it’s interesting that no one ever in the media or during commentary mentions Trent as a Brownlow medalist.

That’s cause he ain’t.

Trent got the equal most browlow votes in a single year, excluding drug cheats.

The reason the media don't bring it up often is because of but hurt Essendon Fans and family members of Jobe.

Interesting how Jobe played out of his skin for about 12 weeks in his whole career - the time he was on drugs - and that he was never the same player before or after.

So I get a minor infraction the other day for calling Caro a wretched old tart..meanwhile you bunch of keyboard bully boy simpletons are allowed to post deeply offending remarks about a Champion of the game, a Brownlow medalist and all round nice guy in Jobe?

How is that fair?

I’m writing a long letter of complaint and reporting every single one of you.

This thread should be locked pending an investigation.
Jobe’s a white male..

I hope this pic won't kick off another war !!! Please Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, enough hate.

Anyway, all can relax, order has been restored, annnnnnnnnnnnnd Now, the inaugural winner of the Jobeism award...

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobe Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatson !!!!! I just did a Bruce Buffer jump there but you didn't see nuffin'...okay.

Jobe_medal.jpg

I hope this pic won't kick off another war !!! Please Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, enough hate.

Anyway, all can relax, order has been restored, annnnnnnnnnnnnd Now, the inaugural winner of the Jobeism award...

Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobe Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatson !!!!! I just did a Bruce Buffer jump there but you didn't see nuffin'...okay.

View attachment 1112927

a truly pathetic effort

try harder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back