Joel Selwood Eye Gouging

Remove this Banner Ad

because Joel didn't gouge, he's got nothing to worry about. Right? ;)
Not sure why you needed to fire off all those angry tweets, turns out you were right all along

Here's another one- how on earth can you feel such bitterness about a game of Footy?

It gets pretty old watching footy week in week out and 1 team getting a noticeable leg up and consistently flaunting the rules and getting away with it.
Seriously take the goggles off and go watch 1 replay of a Geelong match, keep an eye on Selwood's game. Selwood is a disgrace of a player, does not play in the spirit of the game and is a ducking little cheat. This is why people are bitter because all 17 other teams play in the spirit of the game (well at least a lot more than Geelong do) and don't consistently get pampered while bending the umpires over week in week out.

It gets pretty old watching footy week in week out and 1 team getting a noticeable leg up and consistently flaunting the rules and getting away with it.
Seriously take the goggles off and go watch 1 replay of a Geelong match, keep an eye on Selwood's game. Selwood is a disgrace of a player, does not play in the spirit of the game and is a ducking little cheat. This is why people are bitter because all 17 other teams play in the spirit of the game (well at least a lot more than Geelong do) and don't consistently get pampered while bending the umpires over week in week out.
U cannot be cereal. What a load of Codswallop. The sad thing is you might actually believe this. If you are saying this with a straight face-Omg.

U cannot be cereal. What a load of Codswallop.

Pull your head out the sand chief, Why is he so widely hated by majority of fans from other clubs? seriously ask yourself.

Dangerfield on the contrary is a great player who I love watching, once again majority of fans would agree with that assessment.

Pull your head out the sand chief, Why is he so widely hated by majority of fans from other clubs? seriously ask yourself.

Dangerfield on the contrary is a great player who I love watching, once again majority of fans would agree with that assessment.
It's not just about Selwood-do you see the stuff you write. Have a bex.
Ps go and watch a few Geelong games live and see the crap he cops all the time.
Toughen up -it's just a game of footy.

The only thing you were "right" about was that he wouldn't get cited, but then we all knew that anyway ;)
Why? He's copped his share of suspensions and fines over the years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to you mate?
When I was on your podcast you seemed like you had half a brain, did Danger leaving emotionally scar you that bad?
Right back at ya :D

As for Danger, enjoy the circus, his personal might not look too pretty during a rebuild.

If/when we meet in finals, I reckon another guest spot is in order. I'll go on yours, you go on mine. We may not survive haha

l
If/when we meet in finals, I reckon another guest spot is in order. I'll go on yours, you go on mine. We may not survive haha
I'll have enough issues to deal with on the home front if that happens!

The only thing you were "right" about was that he wouldn't get cited, but then we all knew that anyway ;)
Correct, you sort of don't get cited when you don't do anything wrong. Revolutionary I know.

But you continue making a mountain out of a molehill ;)
I particularly enjoyed his falling elbow routine. He's a good bloke, Joel.
Correct, such a good bloke, gunning for yet another AA captain gong.
P.S. When you trip it sort of absolves you of guilt over said "elbow"

More like the media didn't replay it, thus it wasn't cited
It wasn't mentioned on any of the media outlets I have heard in recent days. What does this tell a reasonable person? That the entire Melb media is conspiring to protect the 'dirtiest' player ever? Why ever would they?
Or
Lots of people on BF are wrong?
Hmm.

Why do you think the AFL love Geelong and Selwood so much? What do the AFL get out of looking after us? Simple questions so please answer seriously as I'm not sure why they would favour us. We haven't won a flag in 6 years so we can't be getting enough AFL and umpire love.

It wasn't mentioned on any of the media outlets I have heard in recent days. What does this tell a reasonable person? That the entire Melb media is conspiring to protect the 'dirtiest' player ever? Why ever would they?
Or
Lots of people on BF are wrong?
Hmm.
Option 3. They have their favourites, and will not push them under the bus unless it's an indefensible act (Selwood belting guerra behind play for example-even then they were very careful with the replay and narrative)

Every club has players that get protected like this though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back