Current Joggers being murdered in North East USA

Remove this Banner Ad

Next to a 0% chance of them being any way linked. Mainly no crimminals are smart enough. I've watched alot of Law and Order, if I wanted to go and kill dozens of people, this is how you do it. Different locations, different killing method. No crimminal could be this smart. Have to be dislinked.

Next to a 0% chance of them being any way linked. Mainly no crimminals are smart enough. I've watched alot of Law and Order, if I wanted to go and kill dozens of people, this is how you do it. Different locations, different killing method. No crimminal could be this smart. Have to be dislinked.
Aren't many serial killers thought of as really intelligent ?

Aren't many serial killers thought of as really intelligent ?

Maybe so but their killing methods are completely idiotic. If you don't want to get caught, you don't kill the same type of people in the same place using the same method. That's criminology 101.

But then, you're not killing them for the same reason as serial killers who get off on their m.o., ie, strangulation, particular sexual fetish, etc.

But then, you're not killing them for the same reason as serial killers who get off on their m.o., ie, strangulation, particular sexual fetish, etc.
This is correct. Its ritualization.

Amateur psychology time says that this is someone taking advantage of the news and getting rid of wives/gfs etc in a similar manner to throw suspicion.

Latest developments:

POLICE investigating the rape and murder of a jogger in New York want to use DNA found at the scene to find the killer’s relatives.

Karina Vetrano, 30, was found strangled to death near Spring Creek Park in the Howard Beach suburb of New York on August 2 after she did not return from her usual evening run.

With a DNA profile but no suspect to match, authorities are looking to an emerging approach: using the DNA to look for the killer’s relatives. The technique, known as familial DNA searching, has made inroads in other countries in the last decade, leading to both high-profile arrests and civil-liberties qualms.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...s/news-story/48602b096a29ee761ba084ff3100f0a0

Latest developments:

POLICE investigating the rape and murder of a jogger in New York want to use DNA found at the scene to find the killer’s relatives.

Karina Vetrano, 30, was found strangled to death near Spring Creek Park in the Howard Beach suburb of New York on August 2 after she did not return from her usual evening run.

With a DNA profile but no suspect to match, authorities are looking to an emerging approach: using the DNA to look for the killer’s relatives. The technique, known as familial DNA searching, has made inroads in other countries in the last decade, leading to both high-profile arrests and civil-liberties qualms.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...s/news-story/48602b096a29ee761ba084ff3100f0a0
It was used here in SA to catch the North Adelaide (alleged) Rapist

Young women, outside and alone. Yep, serial killer the only possible link. In fact, the killer may be responsible for hundreds, if not thousands, of killings over the last course of human history.
latest

You just don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxy boy?

Update

Who knows what really happened?

Sherri Papini went missing one afternoon in early November while jogging in the woods near Redding, in northern California, leaving behind her cellphone, a pair of ear buds and some strands of blond hair.

Three weeks later, on Thanksgiving morning, she was tipped out of a car in Yolo County, 150 miles to the south, showing signs of having been starved, beaten and branded by assailants who never communicated what they wanted.

The killer has been caught

The man accused of killing Karina Vetrano told cops he strangled the beautiful Queens jogger simply because he was in a bad mood, law-enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.

“I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,’’ said unemployed Chanel Lewis, 20, according to sources.

The suspect, who was charged in the murder Sunday, told detectives that he happened to cross paths with Vetrano on a path inside Spring Creek Park while walking from his Brooklyn home to get something to eat in Howard Beach, Queens, on Aug. 2, sources said.

Lewis made “very detailed, incriminating statements” in which he described “each step of the assault,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce told reporters at a press conference.

Boyce added that “Karina helped us identify this person.’’

“She had the DNA under her nails, she had touch DNA on her back, and there was more DNA on the cellphone,” Boyce said, adding that the samples matched Lewis.

Lewis was ordered held without bail Sunday night at his arraignment on a second-degree murder charge in Queens Criminal Court, where he stood impassively with his wrists handcuffed behind his back.

He didn’t enter a plea or say anything, but Vetrano’s mom, Cathie Vetrano, leaped to her feet and cursed Lewis as the hearing was winding down.

“A savage murderer! He f- -king murdered my daughter, my beautiful innocent daughter! Now your nightmare begins!” she screamed.

“He’s a demon! He should be in hell and burn in hell!”

At an earlier news conference, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Lewis would also be charged with sexual assault.

Cops have said Vetrano, 30, was raped during the attack off a jogging path in the park.

Vetrano’s body was found with her jogging pants pulled partway down, sources have said. She put up a desperate fight against her attacker, authorities have said.

Following the attack, Lewis “had all these scratches on him, and when he went home, his mother asked him what happened and he lied to her,” a source said.

But while Lewis admitted committing the attack in “two video confessions to investigators,” he denied sexually violating the victim, sources said.

“The perp said he had a bad temper. He confessed on video about the assault specifically. He did not want to admit to the rape,” a source claimed.

Neither Mayor de Blasio nor Police Commissioner James O’Neill attended the news conference about the blockbuster arrest, which capped more than six months of investigation.

Onlookers shouted, “You murderer!” and “Shame on you!” when Lewis was led from the 107th Precinct station house — with his wrists and ankles shackled and a bulletproof vest bulging underneath a blue-and-gray striped sweater — to head to his arraignment.

He ignored questions from reporters but stared wide-eyed at news cameras and didn’t try to hide his face.

At about the same time, Vetrano’s parents spoke outside their Howard Beach home.

“It’s a good day. We can move on now,” said her father, Philip Vetrano, a retired FDNY firefighter who found his daughter’s battered body while searching with cops.

Cathie Vetrano added: “We’re glad he’s off the streets so he could never kill anyone else’s daughter. The demon must get his justice, and we will see to it.”

Her husband added, “Oh, yeah!”

Earlier, the dad left his home carrying a large club moments after Brown and Boyce formally told him Lewis had been busted.

He returned about 25 minutes later, again carrying the wooden cudgel, but wouldn’t say where he went or why.

Boyce said that Lewis does not have a criminal record but that he had received three summonses near the park, all along the stretch from Canarsie to East New York, since 2013. One was for public urination, and the other two were for violating park rules, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-murder-suspect-i-strangled-her-because-i-was-angry/

The killer has been caught

The man accused of killing Karina Vetrano told cops he strangled the beautiful Queens jogger simply because he was in a bad mood, law-enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.

“I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,’’ said unemployed Chanel Lewis, 20, according to sources.

The suspect, who was charged in the murder Sunday, told detectives that he happened to cross paths with Vetrano on a path inside Spring Creek Park while walking from his Brooklyn home to get something to eat in Howard Beach, Queens, on Aug. 2, sources said.

Lewis made “very detailed, incriminating statements” in which he described “each step of the assault,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce told reporters at a press conference.

Boyce added that “Karina helped us identify this person.’’

“She had the DNA under her nails, she had touch DNA on her back, and there was more DNA on the cellphone,” Boyce said, adding that the samples matched Lewis.

Lewis was ordered held without bail Sunday night at his arraignment on a second-degree murder charge in Queens Criminal Court, where he stood impassively with his wrists handcuffed behind his back.

He didn’t enter a plea or say anything, but Vetrano’s mom, Cathie Vetrano, leaped to her feet and cursed Lewis as the hearing was winding down.

“A savage murderer! He f- -king murdered my daughter, my beautiful innocent daughter! Now your nightmare begins!” she screamed.

“He’s a demon! He should be in hell and burn in hell!”

At an earlier news conference, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Lewis would also be charged with sexual assault.

Cops have said Vetrano, 30, was raped during the attack off a jogging path in the park.

Vetrano’s body was found with her jogging pants pulled partway down, sources have said. She put up a desperate fight against her attacker, authorities have said.

Following the attack, Lewis “had all these scratches on him, and when he went home, his mother asked him what happened and he lied to her,” a source said.

But while Lewis admitted committing the attack in “two video confessions to investigators,” he denied sexually violating the victim, sources said.

“The perp said he had a bad temper. He confessed on video about the assault specifically. He did not want to admit to the rape,” a source claimed.

Neither Mayor de Blasio nor Police Commissioner James O’Neill attended the news conference about the blockbuster arrest, which capped more than six months of investigation.

Onlookers shouted, “You murderer!” and “Shame on you!” when Lewis was led from the 107th Precinct station house — with his wrists and ankles shackled and a bulletproof vest bulging underneath a blue-and-gray striped sweater — to head to his arraignment.

He ignored questions from reporters but stared wide-eyed at news cameras and didn’t try to hide his face.

At about the same time, Vetrano’s parents spoke outside their Howard Beach home.

“It’s a good day. We can move on now,” said her father, Philip Vetrano, a retired FDNY firefighter who found his daughter’s battered body while searching with cops.

Cathie Vetrano added: “We’re glad he’s off the streets so he could never kill anyone else’s daughter. The demon must get his justice, and we will see to it.”

Her husband added, “Oh, yeah!”

Earlier, the dad left his home carrying a large club moments after Brown and Boyce formally told him Lewis had been busted.

He returned about 25 minutes later, again carrying the wooden cudgel, but wouldn’t say where he went or why.

Boyce said that Lewis does not have a criminal record but that he had received three summonses near the park, all along the stretch from Canarsie to East New York, since 2013. One was for public urination, and the other two were for violating park rules, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-murder-suspect-i-strangled-her-because-i-was-angry/
because he was in a bad mood....FFS....FFFFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back