Flogstradamus Jordan DeGoey off to the states to turn himself into the next Petracca. Document his abject failure here.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
This seems arrogant enough for me to smirk at. All of a sudden DeGoey has decided to pull his finger out after 7 years collecting cheques for potential, and he has his sights set on effectively becoming the best player in the game after one pre-season of effort.

I think we can all get together for this one and enjoy his failure as a group.

Even if you're like me and don't really care about Collingwood, my therapist says seeing someone fail spectacularly in public is good for your self-esteem, and makes your own failures look less shameful by comparison.

In other words, this thread will be compulsory for your mental health.

Last edited:

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I read it wrong at first and thought he was going into rehab in the states.

My initial question was going to be - how would he scale a fence to get out? 🤣🤣

Can't wait to see Reject Shop Petracca (nee KMart Dusty) pull his finger out for a year, collect a massive pay day then turn to s**t again.
If you're like me and don't really care about Collingwood, my therapist says seeing someone fail spectacularly in public is good for your self-esteem, and makes your own failures look less shameful by comparison.
DeGoey says the bolded is 2 words.

I think the whole article is wrong due to the reporter hearing De Gooeys statement wrong - "I'm off to the states because of Pee Tracker"

Cyclops

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
smelling great :thumbsu:

Smelly Poop GIFs | Tenor
5r8k58.jpg

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
The key sentence in that article:

“De Goey, who comes out of contract at the end of 2022, will be a free agent and is expected to attract heavy interest.”

Pies fans can expect De Gooey to try next year harder than he has ever tried before.

I don't recall Petracca sexually assaulting anyone in the off season.
Although he did love the Bulldogs tenderly last month, but that's a different story.

Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I don't recall Petracca sexually assaulting anyone in the off season.
Although he did love the Bulldogs tenderly last month, but that's a different story.

I’d say he went in dry, but again that’s a different story

Back