Moved Thread Jordan Lewis - Champ or Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a lot of punchable heads at North it seems.

The greatest question never asked...

Which team, on average, has the greatest number of punchable heads?

I'd have to think about it, but North is not at the top of my list.

Having to think about it would suggest you are either a bit slow or don't really follow football mate. It starts with C, has a fat campaigner as a president and ends with wood. The answer to the question is common knowledge and universally known and understood. TBH you don't even need to see the football team, just the general populace that supports them.

Makes me feel bad for Pendlebury, seems like a top bloke and is a great footballer.

I'm just glad Al Clarkson doesn't have any scumbags like Lewis at our club.
Or dirty little snipers that go around kneeing blokes.
But I do wish we had a Matthew Lloyd. You know, someone that goes around belting gorillas like Josh Thurgood or Brad Sewell when he's not looking.
That kind of hero would've given Clarko 6 Premierships by now.
Let's all boo Lewis and cheer the heroics of the Matthew Lloyd types. They are so brave!

Still broke the guys jaw with a hit from behind.
I'd say that's a pretty big dog act

I think you've pretty much confirmed you haven't seen the incident.

Both were pushing/hitting other in those tough ways players do these days, and Lewis went too high and collected the head. He deserves his weeks but let's not make s**t up here.

The bloke is a champ. Yeah he's done some dumb things, but he done anything seriously nasty.
B&f in a premiership year from memory, consistently played at a high level, 4 flags as a starting midfielder, and played well in three (was crook in 2008).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a couple of incidents which makes me think he's a thug but he puts his head over it when it's his time to go so I think he just plays footy on the line. Occasionally crosses it.

Deserves his suspension but let's not go overboard. Even saw one Carlton poster ask where Lewis lived :rolleyes::drunk:

If you take the time to look at the incidents that Lewis has been suspended for you'll see that it's o lybthe Goldstein incident and this one that warrant anything.

There was one time where he tapped Daniel Pratt in the stomach and the guy fell over clutching his stomach and rolling around - a clear free kick milking exercise - and Lewis copped a week. He's had a lot of those where he's missed games through not actually hurting someone.

The greatest question never asked...

Whichever team this flog plays for now...

melksham.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back