Player Watch Josh Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

talking about a third year late draft pick that had 6 disposals in the VFL as a possible delist and re-rookie option isnt really a knee jerk reaction, also those other numbers arent exactly anything to write home about
It is actually, particularly when he has a contract for next season and this one has only just begun.

WTF did we extend his contract for? Some of the contract decisions this club makes beggar belief.
In the early years of Bucks we used to churn through youngsters really quickly, but there's been a philosophy change. If they've got a kid with some attributes they like, they now give him much longer to develop. It makes for a more secure, happier playing list that are more likely to develop and less motivated by short term self interest. I like the change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no rookie list to save me at my workplace I would just get paid out
Daicos has been re-signed to the senior list with a matching remuneration package. The club can’t just change his contract to a rookie listed player.

We did it last season with Murray or is he still on senior list?
Just on Murray.

Educated guess here: as he was found with substances etc, there likely was grounds for dismissal (breach of contract etc). Hence the offer of jumping to a rookie spot.
I’m only guessing here.
Club willing to support in protracted case re appropriate penalty but quid pro quo is rookie listing.

Daicos would be a different scenario I’d suggest.

Besides, Josh would likely be on small money so carrying depth is fair enough.

Just on Murray.

Educated guess here: as he was found with substances etc, there likely was grounds for dismissal (breach of contract etc). Hence the offer of jumping to a rookie spot.
I’m only guessing here.
Club willing to support in protracted case re appropriate penalty but quid pro quo is rookie listing.

Daicos would be a different scenario I’d suggest.

Besides, Josh would likely be on small money so carrying depth is fair enough.
Good point. Murray has breached his contract.

Good point. Murray has breached his contract.
Yes he may have; so the club can terminate you’d think.

The delay we have today ostensibly is about the legal agreements to punishment and circumstances within the framework set out.

Yes he may have; so the club can terminate you’d think.

The delay we have today ostensibly is about the legal agreements to punishment and circumstances within the framework set out.
The delay is fine because it will count as time served. I suspect he may well be back in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back