JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya can’t park there!!!!
"I know what's wrong with it"

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't they put Feeney back in 88, while it was stopped for the Moffat safety car pit stop?

Whincup has cleared his laps, and they had plenty of time due to the fuel fill (94L). Why leave the co-driver in for an extra stint?

I know that drivers need to complete a minimum of 54 laps. Is there a maximum number of laps that they can do in a single stint? Maybe that might account for it.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's parity issues for sure but Ford have so many spud drivers
And a fair few of them are driving for BJR. Jack Smith and Macauley Jones are hopeless. Surely nepotism is the only reason Macauley has a drive at all.

And a fair few of them are driving for BJR. Jack Smith and Macauley Jones are hopeless. Surely nepotism is the only reason Macauley has a drive at all.

Macca is the boss's son, SCT logistics jacks sponsor is owned by smiths family. Nepotism is the name of the game in motorsport.

They do enjoy spinning each other, so they provide comic relief if nothing else.

Macca is the boss's son, SCT logistics jacks sponsor is owned by smiths family. Nepotism is the name of the game in motorsport.

They do enjoy spinning each other, so they provide comic relief if nothing else.
I noted the nepotism with Macca. Wasn't aware of the extent to which Smith is a paying driver though.

Smith races every race and always finishes last, but I’ve noticed they never ever interview him, pre race or whatever. Figured there must be more to it.

Another question - is it legal to overtake in the pit lane entry?

Obviously nobody is going to get pinged for overtaking the stricken car, but one of the Mobil cars overtook a Nulon car, which was held up when the Moffat car finally stopped.

The Nulon car tried to go left, and was blocked. The Mobil car then went cross country on the right, overtaking both.

I haven't heard anything from Race Control, so I guess they didn't have a problem with it.

Always love the telecast and commentary, but realised they don’t seem to spend much on extra cameras. There used to be a great camera I think up the top on McPhillamy park which showed a good view of the cars sort of sliding at 200km/h. Seems to have been given the boot.

Another question - is it legal to overtake in the pit lane entry?

Obviously nobody is going to get pinged for overtaking the stricken car, but one of the Mobil cars overtook a Nulon car, which was held up when the Moffat car finally stopped.

The Nulon car tried to go left, and was blocked. The Mobil car then went cross country on the right, overtaking both.

I haven't heard anything from Race Control, so I guess they didn't have a problem with it.

Was before the control line at the entry of the pit area. So no issue at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back