Judd NO to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I am glad he has turned us down. Too expensive, too injury prone.

The media was suggesting Melbourne would trade Travis Johnstone for him - WCE would have no use - would we want TJ, and if so who could we trade to them in a 3 way deal?

I am glad he has turned us down. Too expensive, too injury prone.

The media was suggesting Melbourne would trade Travis Johnstone for him - WCE would have no use - would we want TJ, and if so who could we trade to them in a 3 way deal?
No, we don't want him, he's past it and we're not interested in old players.

We would have given up a lot to get him so I am glad he is not coming.

Judd 24 years of age to old and past it???????????
That comment has to be in my top ten of most ill informed posts of all time.
That comment just reaks of sour grapes!
Ok we didn't get him bad luck to be honest i wasn't all for getting judd myself but which ever club he picks to go to he will dramatically improve that side.

He was talking about travis johnstone, not judd mate lol

Judd 24 years of age to old and past it???????????
That comment has to be in my top ten of most ill informed posts of all time.
That comment just reaks of sour grapes!
Ok we didn't get him bad luck to be honest i wasn't all for getting judd myself but which ever club he picks to go to he will dramatically improve that side.
No he was talking about Travis Johnstone. I guess your post now goes to my list of most ill-informed posts of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coming from a carlton supporter i wouldve rather seen judd go 2 essendon or melb rather than collingwood (even if it meant us not getting him). now i really really hope he comes to carlton.

pfft i hope he rips his sack now, i hate both those teams andi hope they give awaytheir future for him not that he isnt worth it but i want to see a player go to west coast who carlton or collingwood will regret getting rid of.

I don't care either way...

Collingwood: Judd adds to them the little bit of oomph they need for success (AAAARGH!)
Carlton: Judd goes here.... INSTEAD OF US?! WTF?

They're both bad. :eek:

Doesnt bother me. Wouldve been a great addition, however...where we're at right now just doesnt compete with Collingwood. Our list still needs to develop and their facilities are the best of any Victorian club. Would surprise me if he declares Carlton as his desired club though.

I don't care, i just hate Carlton more than i do Collingwood and i would rather Carlton suffer down at the bottom of the ladder than be knocking on the door of the top 8.

LOL well guess what sunshine ?
Regardless of whether judd goes to Carlton or not (I think it's now a dead-set certaintity he will btw) He still rates our club a lot higher then yours :D

I can cue your Bomber fans reacting like Kevin Kline in A fish Called Wander after he opens the safe and there is no jewels in there ...

'I'M DISSAPOINTED !!!!' :D

no wonder he didn't pick essendon the list is very sub standard all essendon suppporters rave how great their young players are or going to be but you could only pick 3 or maybe 4 young kids that'll be any good!!! no depth in the list why would one of the greatest midfielders to play the game want to play footy with a terrible list? i sure wouldn't!!!!!!

no wonder he didn't pick essendon the list is very sub standard all essendon suppporters rave how great their young players are or going to be but you could only pick 3 or maybe 4 young kids that'll be any good!!! no depth in the list why would one of the greatest midfielders to play the game want to play footy with a terrible list? i sure wouldn't!!!!!!

Lucky for you (and for us) you don't have to.

Something tells me you're nowhere near being one of the greatest midfielders of all time.... So just relax chump.

We finished with the same number of Premiership points as Brisbane this year.... And pumped you by 10 goals in our one encounter. We acknowledge we're rebuilding. Where does that put you??? Typical redneck Queenslander! :thumbsu: :D

LOL well guess what sunshine ?
Regardless of whether judd goes to Carlton or not (I think it's now a dead-set certaintity he will btw) He still rates our club a lot higher then yours :D

I can cue your Bomber fans reacting like Kevin Kline in A fish Called Wander after he opens the safe and there is no jewels in there ...

'I'M DISSAPOINTED !!!!' :D

meh...:cool:

I agree. Especially when you use so many excalamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back