Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That North kit would be the greatest kit ever worn of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Melbourne need to bring back a mostly red clash option when playing teams like the Bulldogs and Eagles.

A simple red with the blue yoke would be best but there is potential for something else cool.

That first one is elite
always liked the original but I thought it'd look better if the semicircle thing connected, the stripes were pale blue instead of grey, and there were stripes on the back. I've posted similar versions before but this is on the new template

Always wanted to see this with a yellow front but maybe the could do an all brown or blackwith a brown and yellow hawk outline (or all brown) version of this…. Maybe next year for gather round
Ftbk0pLaEAAhKSI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton 2024 White CFC Clash Idea.jpg

Always preferred the Blues' navy CFC on their clash, thought the newer version looked a bit cartoony so mocked this idea I had up. Feels like a good balance between a traditional/effective clash design, with the bar tapering off on the back with navy numbers on the white back.

Half time of adelaide-carlton and I'm watching the auskickers.

On the near side, there's enough yellow/red to avoid a clash of both teams in home kits+blue shorts.

Buy on the far side it's a clash. I wonder what it'd look like with yellow or red shorts. Is there enough "light" to make ot an adequate strip?

It's what I've always thought about ports "prison bar" strip. There's enough white in it that the shorts changes the base and is an adequate clash (only reason I'm against it is their attitude (sense of entitlement and "give an inch they'll take a mile"))

Just wondering if we can see crows home kit with yellow or red shorts. I feel it can work. (Especially yellow)

Have Carlton ever considered using cream instead of white for their clash?
If I’m not mistaken, it’s a colour used in their history and would be more interesting than the all white kit.
The chamois used for our guernseys back in the day were meant to be white but ended up cream.

That being said, we made the yokes on our heritage guernseys yellow, so I'd consider cream to be a colour loosely connected to the team.

I’ve thought for years that Melbourne and Bulldogs should be in similar to Grand Final match up, every game they play home or away. Melbourne in dark blue guernsey, shorts and dark blue socks. Bulldogs royal blue guernsey, white shorts, normal socks. Melbourne’s compromise dark socks, bulldogs white shorts and wear this always, everyone wins. When it’s a bulldogs home game it becomes a mess with Demons in white shorts.

I disagree completely. Red collar and cuffs was far better. I would like to see a version with a red collar and blue cuffs though.
There's uniformity, when it's all blue. The contrasting red looks distracting and unfitting, almost cheaper looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back