Multiplat Jurassic World Evolution

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the point of the game basically to build up your park to get bigger attractions/dinos to increase the number of visitors & revenue? Is there disasters you have to deal with like dinos escaping?

The first review I read was the IGN review and they really whacked it with a 4.8 out of 10 which put me off. But I'm seeing some ok reviews now. Would like to hear what anyone on here thinks if they've picked it up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IGN gave Doom a score of 7.1 when it came out. I have never trusted their reviews ever since. Though not surprisingly that review is IGN's most downvoted video ever on YouTube. Moral of the story: don't rule a game out because of one bad review. Get a second, third and fourth opinion.

P
IGN gave Doom a score of 7.1 when it came out. I have never trusted their reviews ever since. Though not surprisingly that review is IGN's most downvoted video ever on YouTube. Moral of the story: don't rule a game out because of one bad review. Get a second, third and fourth opinion.
Yeah I do normally but 4.8 I considered pretty clear cut bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aren't IGN ratings just reflective of how much the publisher pays them?

Got the platinum for it on the weekend, Game time just under 72 hours, could easily spend a s**t ton more rebuilding my islands or starting a new game

They have a decent base here, look forward to hopefully some QOL updates + more content

Been playing this on the Switch Lite last couple of days. It's been a bit of a weird experience, the graphics look terrible, the gameplay has been kind of annoying, and once your park becomes a decent size, the game slows down completely so it gets to a stage where building paths takes 10x longer because its freezing every 5 seconds. Yet I've still played maybe 10 hours in 2 days...
Has anyone else tried playing this on switch and had same experience with the pausing etc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back