Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

While I don't usually tune in to them, it still filters through because the media still report on it. Whether it ends up on the afl website, the HS, Fox Footy, the rest of the fox footy shows. I'd prefer he wasn't on any of it.
No argument from me.

This approach to sports (or even regular journalism) is the opposite of what I value. Just clickbait nonsense.

Kane and his bozo son can say how much he wanted to leave the supposed rabble of a club that we are but the truth is that he was literally not liked at the club and that can literally be shown by the players reactions to when his trade request came through.

Chom was liking my tweets, a player wouldn’t do that if it wasn’t true.

Kingy goes WHACK again!!!

On air with Whateley, who unsurprisingly defends Cornes. At the end of the discussion Gerard says he feels very uncomfortable with booing JHF, just as he did with Ginnivan last year. With perfect timing Kingy slyly says "And how did that start Gerard?"

Whateley speechless. Literally dead air for a couple of seconds before Whateley goes with "Yeaaah...well...." and then changes the subject.
Can you help me with that? How did it start?

Said it before everyone in the football world knows what he did to us . And everyone in the footy world knows it was a s**t thing to do . He will have to deal with it for a bit . It will soon wear off as he becomes a better footballer. He will imo eventually be Ports best and prized player.

When were Port first in his ear white anting North for him to make the "courageous" decision to go back to Adelaide, from very early on I assume. Along with Cornes running interference for them.
I think JHF is just the face of the booing, he's copping it on behalf of Cornes, Port and himself. Not that they'd acknowledge this. It's a product of their combined actions.

The crowd on Saturday night was made up of Port, Dogs, Bombres and Melb supporters being a double header as well as a lot of theatre goers, so this booing phenomenon is not just confined to North and Dogs supporters as also evidenced by the booing against Collingwood.
It would die down if Cornes just stfu, not much chance of that happening though. It's good to see some of the AFL fraternity calling him out, some of the stuff he says is just malicious and has the potential to be downright dangerous.

Anyhoo I'm enjoying watching Harry and looking forward to seeing Wardlaw in action in the future.
This is the question I want answered; you don't walk into trade week one day, and walk out the next with a 6 year deal at 800. So when and who first started the negotiations?

Can you help me with that? How did it start?

After the Pies won in Round 1 last year, Ginnivan recorded the after match celebrations on a Go Pro. Cornes hated it and came in of the long run in bagging him saying he needed to "earn some respect" before "carrying on" after beating nobody.

I mean because they are making a big deal of it its just going to be the streisand effect and more people will do it. Just let it go, people boo and the more they talk about it in the media, the more it will happen in games.

Sam Edmund just had a crack at Cornes and said he should take some ownership for his role in all of this.
He also brought up JHF and the stark difference between his professionalism at Port and North. His berating of team mates, etc. It can't all be on North (even though the club could've done things differently as well)

Sam Edmund just said Kane keeps putting logs on the fire and should be made accountable for his comments.
Edmund went on to say they all know he was invested in North, the players had enough of JHF and he was not professional.

Hopefully we are getting closer to all the truth coming out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane and his bozo son can say how much he wanted to leave the supposed rabble of a club that we are but the truth is that he was literally not liked at the club and that can literally be shown by the players reactions to when his trade request came through.

Chom was liking my tweets, a player wouldn’t do that if it wasn’t true.
what were your tweets! that's juicy

Ah yes, the fine minutiae discussions of scenarios and circumstances so specific that define where and when its socially permissible to blare out with your mouth a sound of 'boos', that which comes with all sorts of weird spooky connotations and inferences that could mean anything that could conceivably be interpreted as hurting the feelings of some drongo who'd probably be plumbing otherwise who gets paid upwards of a million per year and won't someone please think of the children.

Get the * out of here with this high horse s**t, if you break that down as much as I just did there any nuffie can see that what we're really talking about here is ******* stupid and the real focus of the discussion should be the subject of the boo'ing, not the boo'ing itself and if we pull on this thread all roads lead to concluding that Kane Cornes is a ******* dickhead.

We can boo if we want to
We can leave JHF behind
Cos Port don't boo
And if they don't boo
Well, they're no friends of mine.
I won’t be there at the port game
But I’d love the crowd to be singing that

Isn’t it great that almost everyone has turned on That clown Cornes

beautiful jim carey GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back